Complaint Review: GPM Merchandise Direct

GPM Merchandise Direct
www.freesnuggie.com Internet U.S.A.

GPM Merchandise Direct Free Snuggie RipOff Canada Internet

Free Snuggie RipOff

I ordered the Free Snuggie and realized that the supposed $19.99 turned into $86.00.

I immediately cancelled the order through the reply email I received. I also contacted customer service (3 separate times that day). The automated line stated it takes 24 hours to put order in system.

I called this morning at 7:30 and put the order number in and it said that it was not processed. I called at 8:30 and the customer service rep said it was shipped, I was like wait an hour ago it wasn't even processed.

The customer service manager (what a joke!) was horrible, offensive and rude. I notified her that I would contact my credit card company and dispute the charge, she said who cares, then you still have to deal with me! Some women named Barbara.

I contacted the credit card company and the charge is pending, they said they will remove it from my card.

So when the package comes if ever I will gladly toss it in the trash can.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY they are a FRAUD COMPANY.

Kathleen
Williamstown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPM-Merchandise-Direct/internet/GPM-Merchandise-Direct-Free-Snuggie-RipOff-Canada-Internet-422815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPM Merchandise Direct