Complaint Review: GPM Merchandise

• Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Shelby North Carolina
GPM Merchandise
www.bumpits.com Internet U.S.A.

GPM Merchandise Charging things not ordered, complete fraudulant activity Internet

I was going online to check my bank account and there is a odd charge in the amount of 86.70 from GPM merchandise. So i called the number to find out what it was and i was told I ordered a snuggly blanket thing from them back before christmas. Which I never did.
AFter doing research on here I have found out that they are they same company that processes the BUMPITS hair pieces which I did order back in March of this year and just got last week. So they have used my bank account to charge more stuff on there which I DID NOT order and do not want.
They said they immediately would put the shipping amount back into my account and that when the product got here to just send it back and t hey will refund it. However I have read online that they tell people that and then do not refund the money.
I am furious and currently filing a dispute with my bank. I mean if they have gotten by with it this time then how many more times will I pay for something that I do not want. I am disgusted with what this world has came to. We work hard for our money for some idiot to sit behind a computer and steal our money! GRRR IRATE

Sandra
Shelby, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPM-Merchandise/internet/GPM-Merchandise-Charging-things-not-ordered-complete-fraudulant-activity-Internet-457753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPM Merchandise