Complaint Review: GPM Snuggie

• Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:Ft. Lauderdale Florida
GPM Snuggie
getsnuggie.com/flare/next Internet U.S.A.

GPM Snuggie, GPM Snuggie fraud said buy one get one free for $20 charged my card $127.55 instead Internet

I am disabled and on a limited income and when I saw these snuggie blankets thought it was an inexpensive way to get a Christmas present to a friend in a similar situation a gift (she lives in another state). So, I called and tried to order these blankets. I was on the phone close to an hour with an automated system that would never give me a total other than to say the blanket with the free blanket was $19.99 plus $7.95 shipping and handling, kept throwing more "offers" at me and never concluded the call. After 45 minutes of "one more offer" of products, I hit 0 for an operator and it hung up on me.

Not only have I not received the merchandise, but the company has taken $127.55 from my account (which I am disputing through my bank).
Do NOT order anything through this company.

Lisa
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPM-Snuggie/internet/GPM-Snuggie-GPM-Snuggie-fraud-said-buy-one-get-one-free-for-20-charged-my-card-12755-i-418094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPM Snuggie