Complaint Review: GPNETHELP COM

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2008

• Reported By:Sherman Illinois
GPNETHELP COM
Florida, USA Unknown, Florida U.S.A.

GPNETHELP COM False debit card charges over holidays Florida, USAUnknown Florida

I was charged two different unauthorized payments on 12/28/07 on my debit card by a company I HAD NEVER DEALT WITH called GPNETHELP COM from Florida. I called the company's number 888-205-2664 and talked to a gentleman who claimed I had enrolled in a membership for fling.net, which, to my knowledge, does not exist. He also said I had done it on Chrstmas, which was a clear lie. I told him I had not, and he said he would take off the charges. It is clear this company is a fraud, as he did not even try to argue the charges, I'm going to clear it up with my bank now, and I'll keep you posted. Watch your statements for this company.

Brian
Sherman, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPNETHELP-COM/Unknown-Florida/GPNETHELP-COM-False-debit-card-charges-over-holidays-Florida-USAUnknown-Florida-299174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPNETHELP COM