Complaint Review: GPNETHELP.COM

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2008

• Reported By:MORGANTOWN West Virginia

I found out about this company when I went to deposit my paycheck. I found out that I had overdrafted and that I had to pay the bank back plus a $30.00 fee. I only keep a little bit of money in my account to pay bills so I couldn't figure out why I was overdrafted. I immediately went inside the bank to get a statement and proceeded to review to find out where I might have messed up. I reviewed the statement and found a charge of $34.95 from a company called GPNETHELP.COM. I have never heard of or let alone use the services before so I went to the computer and looked up the website and found that it was a peronal dating service type website. I then looked at my bank statement again and found a phone number so I decided to give them a call. I talked to this guy there, to ask why there is a charge on my account from their company and the first thing he asked for was the last 8 digits of my bank card. I immediately hung up.

So I then went back to my bank, cancelled my bank card and filed a complaint. At this time, I am waiting to see what happens. I am not optismitc about it though.

In the mean time I called them back to see what they would say but they again asked for my personal information but I don't trust them so I just hung up.

MORGANTOWN, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPNETHELPCOM/internet/GPNETHELPCOM-BOGUS-CHARGES-INTERNET-328622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPNETHELP.COM