Complaint Review: GPNETHELP.COM

• Reported By:Woodinville Washington
GPNETHELP.COM
GPNETHELP.COM Internet U.S.A.

GPNETHELP.COM non authorized charges Florida Internet

I have continually found charges on my credit card for 34.95 and have called numerous times to have it refunded, now I recd the credit card bill and see ANOTHER 34.95, I called the # again and now they are asking for the last 8 digits of my credit card and of course I AM NOT GIVING THAT TO THEM, as I was talking to him I was pulling up info on the internet on GPNETHELP and all the info was about fraudlent charges and now here I am, another consumer ripped off!

WHAT CAN BE DONE? I have no phone # for GPNETHELP and the # I do have of course is to a 3rd party billing company.

This is BS! HELP!

Jlm
Woodinville, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2008 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPNETHELPCOM/internet/GPNETHELPCOM-non-authorized-charges-Florida-Internet-325108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPNETHELP.COM