Complaint Review: GPnethelp.com

• Submitted: Sat, May 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 03, 2008

• Reported By:Nashua New Hampshire
GPnethelp.com
www.GPnethelp.com Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

GPnethelp.com Fraudlent charges Miami Beach Florida

I had just called to activate my credit card as the old one had expired and I noticed that my balance was off. I checked my statement online and saw a $34.95 charge for this site, GPnethelp.com. When I looked it up, I saw it was for a dating site... I never heard of them before so I certainly didn't sign up with them. I called AppliedBank and reported fraudulent activity on my credit card and they cancelled it right away. They also informed me that yahoo mail had a pending charge for $1 too. I don't have a yahoo email address. I can only hope they will credit the money as it wasn't my transaction. How did these ppl get my name and credit card information is what I want to know. This particular credit card was only made for purchases at local grocery stores, etc. The only online charge was to funtopia.com for ring tones. I guess that taught me!

Bcch2008
Nashua, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2008 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GPnethelpcom/Miami-Beach-Florida/GPnethelpcom-Fraudlent-charges-Miami-Beach-Florida-330328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPnethelp.com