Complaint Review: GRAND CROWNE LEISURE - UAS - GRAND CROWNE TRAVEL NETWORK

• Reported By: wtr — Hattiesburg Mississippi United States of America
GRAND CROWNE LEISURE - UAS - GRAND CROWNE TRAVEL NETWORK

GRAND CROWNE LEISURE - UAS - GRAND CROWNE TRAVEL NETWORK troublesome, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Rip Off Travel

This company has not delivered any of their promises with deals on travel.  Connection to their website was nearly impossible.  Website said it was undergoing maintenance, but several days later, their site was still unavailable.  And recently, we tried going to the www.grandcrowneleisure.com website and our norton security didn't allow us to visit this site!  That wasn't a good feeling at all!
We felt like we were lied to and taken advantage of.  We have been members of this for almost 5 years, and have yet to get a great deal on travel or travel packages that were on places of interest for us.  Going to a website like "Hotwire.com" or "Travelocity" has helped us save money on travel.

It's rediculous that I have paid this company for this long, and still have yet to find a deal.  This has been a total ripoff and to be honest, just mad as heck that I am a victim of this scam!!  How in the world has this company not been sued or shut down yet?  If anyone has started a lawsuit, please let me know and contact me.  I want every penny I've invested refunded!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2009 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRAND-CROWNE-LEISURE-UAS-GRAND-CROWNE-TRAVEL-NETWORK/internet/GRAND-CROWNE-LEISURE-UAS-GRAND-CROWNE-TRAVEL-NETWORK-troublesome-Internet-545520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRAND CROWNE LEISURE - UAS - GRAND CROWNE TRAVEL NETWORK

Rip Off Travel

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

It still amazes me that people fall for this company.  Before Katrina, there was an office set up in Long Beach MS, and as a travel agent myself, I went in just to see what the deal was.  They do try to pressure you into buying into this company, but of course I did not fall for it.

The specials they suggested, I can easy get online or from a real travel agent.

There is no such special for a 3-day cruise and a hotel stay for 289.00 like those faxes suggest.  Please shop for yourself, dont get talked into Grand Crowne nonsense.

Paul