Complaint Review: GRAND CROWNE LEISURE - UAS - GRAND CROWNE TRAVEL NETWORK

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 06, 2008

• Reported By:Garden Grove California
GRAND CROWNE LEISURE - UAS - GRAND CROWNE TRAVEL NETWORK
P.O. Box 147 ST. Joseph, Missouri 64502-0147 Nationwide U.S.A.

Grand Crowne Leisure - UAS - Grand Crowne Travel Network RIP OFF, Lied, Deicet, Misreprsented, High Pressure Branson Moussori

*Consumer Comment: Agreed...

*Consumer Comment: Count me in on Class action lawsuit

I was Promised great vacation prices along with an assurance of the best possible Air fare and hotel accommadations etc. the service is a crock. I have booked all my own reservations for air fare hotel, car rental, cruises etc. at better prices than I have been quoted from grand crowne. If anyone launches a class action lawsuit I will join in.

Debra upton
Garden Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRAND-CROWNE-LEISURE-UAS-GRAND-CROWNE-TRAVEL-NETWORK/nationwide/Grand-Crowne-Leisure-UAS-Grand-Crowne-Travel-Network-RIP-OFF-Lied-Deicet-Misreprsen-337684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRAND CROWNE LEISURE - UAS - GRAND CROWNE TRAVEL NETWORK

Agreed...

AUTHOR: chata21 - ()

I purchased a timeshare at the end of 2010. Can you imagine how difficult the site is to use for Interval International, much less exchange your points for a DECENT place at another location? Okay, so then I lowered my expectations and decided to stick domestically among other Grand Crowne locations thinking it would be an easier process.... I don't understand the site, I don't understand the process, and I have yet to use or bank any of my points (much less know how to). I emailed a few times and it's still not useful. Downloaded their app and it's pretty useless. So I've sunk $2500 + $416 annual maintenance fees so far........... Frustrating! Not to mention that the entire timeshare process doesn't make sense, because unless I'm getting some high end 4-5 star locations to exchange, the almost $3000 to pay annually to stay for a week isn't worth it. And their thing about giving you a free cruise is such a gimmick as the dates are limited and it's not that great of a deal after fees etc. Boo!!!!

btw my intelligence/common sense/money matter knowledge is NOT LOW! I'm just saying!!

Count me in on Class action lawsuit

AUTHOR: Donna - ()

If anyone is a part of a class action lawsuit about this company Grand Crowne Network please contact me.  I have requested that they release me from the membership and after 4 year just the other day I received a bill for 189.00 after they ripped me off over 6K.

card