Complaint Review: GRAND CROWNE TRAVEL NETWORK

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2008

• Reported By:OCEAN SPRINGS Mississippi
GRAND CROWNE TRAVEL NETWORK
1555 SOUTH GLENSTONE AVE. SPRINGFIELD, Missouri U.S.A.

GRAND CROWNE TRAVEL NETWORK/ GRAND CROWNE LEISURE ROBS YOU BLIND. STUCK FOR LIFE ON CONTRACT. BIGGEST LEGAL???/RIPOFF SPRINGFIELD HEADQUATERS/ BRANSON Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Companies Concern

Grande Crowne Travel apparatenly has been around for years and still is ripping people off. I belive is was 2004 or 2005 when my husband and I got ripped off. At he Grand Casino (gone now) in Mississippi.

We were able to start traveling and got had at one of their presentations. Also won a 3 day nite some where we didnt request to go and had to canceal. Like all the others we have tried to get our money back "5,000 "
dollars at the time we got had and have been denied.

Yearly dues are 189.00 and somehow we have a contract that can not be cancealed. We pay so it wont go on our credit report. Any one and I mean any one do not trust any company that says you can save money if you pay us.... Do all looking for yourself.

Today is Jan. 7 2008 and I called Grand crowne Travel about our yearly dues that is now being billed by Universal AccounT Servicing, LLC., They said that I have approved for this serivice provider to EFT my due payment, which I havent cause I dont do that. Grand Crowne was starting to give me the talk just like others on this ripoff site have said, and I actually told the woman I Know about this site and am being ripped off , but I want to pay.. and Your Universal Account Servicing would not talk to me but would my husband cause I am not on the account. Thats not true wife and husband have to sign up for this and I the wife paid for it . So them (GC) and I have to fax something to this new company to get it straight. So every one be prepared.

Grand Crowne also does not mail out anything anymore which is part of this fee you pay.. I was Told everything is on the web site. And if you have not been to it that has even changed without a mail out notice.

Last by not least cause I can go on when you call and talk to one person if you call again that person doesnt work there any more . Not even the ones who sell you this ripp off.

Donna
OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRAND-CROWNE-TRAVEL-NETWORK/SPRINGFIELD-Missouri-65804/GRAND-CROWNE-TRAVEL-NETWORK-GRAND-CROWNE-LEISURE-ROBS-YOU-BLIND-STUCK-FOR-LIFE-ON-CONTRA-297693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRAND CROWNE TRAVEL NETWORK

Companies Concern

AUTHOR: Sherry - (U.S.A.)

Our company is surprised by these member's comments, since they have never previously sent a complaint to us for review and we have never had the opportunity to try and address their concerns; therefore, we do not feel it is fair they posted these comments without giving us a chance to assist them with their concerns. Our records indicate they have made a hotel booking using their membership benefits. Our agent provided prompt and courteous service to this request. At no time during any of the conversations with our travel agents did these members indicate any dissatisfaction with the quotes offered or booked. At this time, we encourage them to contact our company to discuss their concerns.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC