Complaint Review: GRAND MASTER & RAVEN MEDIA

• Submitted: Sun, July 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:Van Nuys, 91405 California
GRAND MASTER & RAVEN MEDIA
2620 S. Maryland Parkway # 969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

GRAND MASTER & RAVEN MEDIA I paid money for the Grant Master CD's and was unable to log in to proceed. When I called Cust. Serv. the number was not a working number and they charged my Credit card and I still have no access to the Grant Website Information. THEY ARE A RIP OFF. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I paid $29.95 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING OF $1.97 FOR THE GRANT MASTER CD and was unable to log in to proceed. When I called Cust. Serv. (800) 546-2912 again the number was not a working number and they charged my Mastercard Credit card ending in 5701. I moved in April 2008 from my original address of my order placed on April 2, 2007 when they charged my credit card ending in number 9329 for the above monies but they never gave me full access to the wbsite as a Paid Member which I was suppse to get.

I let it go for awile due to moving around but now that I've tried accessing the site again this past week I still have no access to the Grant Website Information. I called customer service and told them my password they assigned to me would not work. The rep told me to call back in 24 Hours and she would reset my login and password to match my new current address and phone number but still I got nothing. Their phone numbers did not work nor could I get access on the web address that I was given. Now I see that many people have been ripped off. I'm really upset as I needed a Grant. THEY ARE A RIP OFF.

Frances
Van Nuys, 91405, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2008 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRAND-MASTER-RAVEN-MEDIA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/GRAND-MASTER-RAVEN-MEDIA-I-paid-money-for-the-Grant-Master-CDs-and-was-unable-to-log-in-356235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRAND MASTER & RAVEN MEDIA

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Frances' concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find her account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Frances obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-396-5718 and express a desire to do so during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter as it is explained in the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Brenda. Hopefully, she will contact customer service or I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Frances's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find her account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Frances obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at (800)546-2919 and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter as it is explained in the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Frances. Hopefully, she will contact customer service or I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,