• Report: #190499

• Submitted: Mon, May 08, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 09, 2006

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois

GRANT EDUCTIONAL RESOURCES ripoff took money out of bank account and never rendered any services NEW YORK AND Providence New York New York Canada

Weeks after attending a seminar for National Grant Association this company contacted me and told me that my number was given to them from NGA. I spoke with a gentleman name Scott and he gave me what I thought was great information about there company. He told me that I was pre-appoved for a grant with a minimum amount of $5,000. All I had to do was to pay them $298 by check or credit card and I would receive a packet within the next 21 days with my grant applications inside. They also told me that I would have my own grant specialist to assist me with filling out the applications. Her name was Rachel Gaven and I was guranteed service for three years and if I didn't receive a grant then I would get a refund. 2 Months passed and I still hadn't received my packet. I called the company and they told me that they never received payment and that I needed to contact my bank. My bank had already paid them. I called them back and my calls were unanswered. My messages were not returned and I looked on BBB site and saw that there has been 18 claims filed against this company. Even though that the Company gives you a New York address and a Rhode Island address as well theY are actually based in CANADA.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2006 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-EDUCTIONAL-RESOURCES/New-York-New-York-Canada/GRANT-EDUCTIONAL-RESOURCES-ripoff-took-money-out-of-bank-account-and-never-rendered-any-se-190499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT EDUCTIONAL RESOURCES