Complaint Review: GRANT FUNDING SEARCH

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 15, 2010

• Reported By: Tom — muskogee Oklahoma U.S.A.
GRANT FUNDING SEARCH
2850 Horizon Ridge Parkway,Suite 200 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

GRANT FUNDING SEARCH GrantKQ10 Took funds from my debit card 18 months after I canceled account Henderson, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: riped off

On March 28th GRANTKQ10 (aka Grant Funding Search) deducted $69.95 from my debit card account. At first I could not figure out who these people were. But then with a little research I found that I had gone to their website looking for information.

When I saw that they were going to charge me $69.95 a MONTH for their services, I canceled my subscription and/or membership.

This was about 18 months ago. And now, out of the blue they charged my debit card with the above amount.

I have sent emails(they say to allow 72 hours for a reply) with no response. I have called their toll free number(1-866-315-3867) only to get a recording saying to hold for the next available agent.

I have done this on a daily basis with no one ever answering. The last time I called, I let the phone sit for 2 hours. Then after 6PM Mountain Time, I get the message that the office is closed and to call back during business hours.

I live on a limited budget and cannot afford people like this to be taking $69.95 out of my account - something won't get paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-FUNDING-SEARCH/Henderson-Nevada-89052/GRANT-FUNDING-SEARCH-GrantKQ10-Took-funds-from-my-debit-card-18-months-after-I-canceled-ac-587864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT FUNDING SEARCH

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

riped off

AUTHOR: Lois silliman - (U.S.A.)

i lois just checked my card balance and noticed 69.95 being deduted from my card after some searching i found where it came from i dont ever recall even going to there site let alone giving my information to them i want my money back.   lois silliman