• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:pueblo Colorado
Internet U.S.A.

GRANT INSTRUCTORS - grantresearchguide.com I rec'd call from them asking if I had looked up gov. grant programs on the internet Internet

I rec'd a call from this comany (contact person was Kelly Cortez ID# 1517) who said she had gotten my information from inquiries I had made about applying for goverment grants on the internet.

As I had made some inquiries about government grant; I assumed she and her company were real.
Needless to say; I never recieved the promised instructional CD or information. I have repeatedly tried to contact the company by phone and through their web site with no success.

They have withdrawn from my CC a total of $52.85. I still have no access to their website. I am putting a STOP PAYMENT on them through my bank.

pueblo, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-INSTRUCTORS/internet/GRANT-INSTRUCTORS-grantresearchguidecom-I-recd-call-from-them-asking-if-I-had-looked-u-425339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT INSTRUCTORS