Complaint Review: GRANT MASTER

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
2620 S. Maryland Parkway, Suite # 969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

GRANT MASTER - Grant Writer - Raven Media Big Ripoff!! Unauthorized charges to my account Las Vegas Nevada

While online, I was attempting to find grant money for school, as I am off to college soon. I came across this, Grant Master CD info, and figured it was a good deal. A free CD with the exception of shipping and handling ($3.99). I received the CD not too long after I ordered it and quite frankly the CD was very unhelpful and inaccurate. Today, I checked my account balance and noticed there was a charge for $39.95 made by Grant Master. I had the 800 numbers from the confirmation emails, but when I called, the phone didn't even ring. I tried again numerous times and still the same thing. I am going to attempt to call the number Ryan gave and also email him. I will give an update whenever something GOOD happens from all of this.

Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-MASTER/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/GRANT-MASTER-Grant-Writer-Raven-Media-Big-Ripoff-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-account-349815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT MASTER