Complaint Review: GRANT MASTERS

• Submitted: Fri, July 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 16, 2009

• Reported By:EDINBURG Texas
GRANT MASTERS
grant masters.com Internet U.S.A.

GRANT MASTERS I want the World to be aware of these internet ROBBERS Ordering a CD KIT for $1.97 from GRANT MASTERS, I was robbed of $78.68 and NO CD! Left out frustrated and untrustworthy. INTERNET

* : REFUNDED

I ordered a CD Kit from GRANT MASTERS off the internet for the cost of $1.97 during the first week of May 2009, which was my first time doing business on the internet, but I took a chance.

On the 6th of June, my account statement reflected a deduction of $38.34 twice on the same day from GRANT MASTERS. I went to the bank to querry that. A 1800- 926- 0273 was showed on the statement, so I called the number to find out what is happening.

The first time that I called, I told them to cancel the kit and refund me. They gave me some instructions to cancel it on the NET. I called back four times at different days to REFUND me. They kept on saying it will take 7 to 10 working days. On the 16th of July 2009, I called twice. The first person said that I will get back my money within 7 working days. I called a second time, another person, said that their company is not responsible, must be another one and that the $1.97 is none refundable since am cancelling.

I then realized, am dealing with some dangerous internet THIEVES.
People out there, BEWARE of GRANT MASTERS!

Stafford
EDINBURG, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 01:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-MASTERS/internet/GRANT-MASTERS-I-want-the-World-to-be-aware-of-these-internet-ROBBERS-Ordering-a-CD-KIT-for-470624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT MASTERS

#1

REFUNDED

AUTHOR: Stafford - (U.S.A.)

After making several calls over and over to GRANT MASTERS, they have finally refunded me my money back to my account. You out there, don't give up keep on trying!