Complaint Review: GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE

• Updated: Sun, August 30, 2009

• Reported By: fastmate@ymail.com — las vegas Nevada USA
GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE
Las Vagas, Nevada United States of America

GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE A POP UP SCAM APPEARED AND LOOKED TO GOOD TO BE TRUE I PUT MY INFORMATION ON THERE POP UP SCAM BUT NOT MY CREDIT CARD OR BANK CARD THIS LADY KEPT CALLING AND CALLING TILL I FINALLY las vegas, Nevada

I put my information on there to good to be true pop up scam but not my bank card   or credit card and this lady kept calling and i kept hanging up.i finally gave her the time of day and she said all i have to pay is 2.95 i ask about 5times is that all thats going to be taken out she kept lying .A week later 49.50 was deducted from my account I had to cancel my bank CARD.I called and they said no refund you were suppost to cancel.Worst of it the grant information cd was blank.WHAT THIEFS.First time i was scam on the internet .THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU GIVE ANYONE YOUR CREDIT OR BANK CARD ON THE INTERNET YOU"LL BE UPSET AND DONT ALWAYS TRUST THE BBB TRUST THE RIP OFF REPORT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2009 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-RESOURCE-GUIDE/Las-Vagas-Nevada-/GRANT-RESOURCE-GUIDE-A-POP-UP-SCAM-APPEARED-AND-LOOKED-TO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE-I-PUT-MY-INFORM-487521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE