volunteers

• Updated: Fri, September 25, 2009

• Reported By: Bonnie Jones — Cordova Tennessee USA
GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE
278 So. Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE Jennifer was very unprofessional and rude. You reach a call center. Company employs deceptive tactics. Plainly a scam. There should be a class action suite filed. If anyone is interested count me in. Las Vegas, Nevada

I signed up for this because I was expecting a grant writing kit in the mail. Of course, that never came.

The scam here is that you can log onto a web site and get online help. Well the truth is you can get grant writing help without this site.

I was charged $76.00 plus dollars (an outrageous amount) and basically got nothing for that.

When I called the company I was informed by a person working a phone bank that that money was nonrefundable. I believe that when a company misleads you and you call them on that they would want to keep their name out of web sites like this one and go ahead and refund your money.

The phone center is located in Las Vegas. For the most part the operators are nice. The supervisor, Jennifer Johnson, however was unbelievably unprofessional, rude and pointless as far as I can tell. She told me I was very irritating and kept saying Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah while was talking.

Any company of any validity does not treat their customers like that, no matter how aggravating they are.

I firmly believe that this is a major rip-off and needs to be looked into. A class action lawsuit might be in order here. I work for an attorney and would be happy to participate.

Frankly, I could rave on about these uncooperative, unprofessional, unhelpful and unfriendly people for quite some time. I hope there is a way to stop this organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-RESOURCE-GUIDE/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/GRANT-RESOURCE-GUIDE-Jennifer-was-very-unprofessional-and-rude-You-reach-a-call-center-500585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT RESOURCE GUIDE