Complaint Review: GRANT SEARCH ASSISTANT

GRANTSEARCHASSISTANT.COM Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 248-569-3539
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

GRANT SEARCH ASSISTANT Grant search assistant fraudulently charge my credit card St George Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I register on grant search and the stated that your credit card would not be billed. I was not notified that they were charging my account. This charge caused an overdraft so not did have to pay 29.95 I also had to pay an additional 33.00.

Lori
Southfield, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-SEARCH-ASSISTANT/internet/GRANT-SEARCH-ASSISTANT-Grant-search-assistant-fraudulently-charge-my-credit-card-St-George-251216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT SEARCH ASSISTANT

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Lori. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership website that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is explained 4 times throughout the ordering process and then sent to the customer in the confirmation/thank you email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the first paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Lori had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I was able to locate an account for Lori and see that the refund she was requesting was processed. Customer Service can be reached 24/7 at 866-396-5718 if you'd like to cancel at anytime.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC