Complaint Review: GRANT SERVICES

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:Kenosha Wisconsin
GRANT SERVICES
1960-Madison St.Suite J-PMB329 Clarksville, Tennessee U.S.A.

GRANT SERVICES - GRANTSNOWUSA HAVE PAPER WORK "WE ARE QUALIFIED" FOR BUSISNEES GRANTS GRANT PROGRAM WAS YEARS OLD OUTDATED Clarksville Tennessee

My disabled husband and I invested over 250.00 for this service.6 months of hard planning and writing our Business Proposals,Projections,etc.If we had questions,prepare to wait a week or so for a reply,%&$#%!!My husband and I were qulified for a "Start A Business Grant"Assured us everything looked great,Checked out programs,Not one Grant was avaliable to us,and Grant Services Programs were out-dated!

All this hard work for NOTHING!This ordeal cost us our only means of transportation.We want our money back!And hopefully seek council.Web-sites like these should be held accountable for their crude intentions. With a strong voice,Yes I am speaking on behalf of everybody that got ripped-off by these services to SPEAK - OUT!! We want to be heard!I want my money back! Let them feel what I feel!

Peaed
Kenosha, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-SERVICES/Clarksville-Tennessee-37043/GRANT-SERVICES-GRANTSNOWUSA-HAVE-PAPER-WORK-WE-ARE-QUALIFIED-FOR-BUSISNEES-GRANTS-GRAN-423976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT SERVICES