Complaint Review: GRANT UNIVERSITY - IWBCLUB

• Updated: Thu, April 23, 2009

• Reported By:Atlas Michigan
GRANT UNIVERSITY - IWBCLUB
http://www.grantfundingsearch.com Internet U.S.A.

GRANT UNIVERSITY - IWBCLUB BeWare of Grant University and IWBClub, they misrepresented themselves and charged my credit card $69.95 after I cancelled and $29.95 for a webcast. Internet

I signed up with "Grant University" on February 28, 2009. I was to receive a free CD for $1.98 (shipping) in 5 to 10 business days. I also was notified of a webcast(by email), to take place on March 5. I confirmed that I would attend the webcast but discovered afterwards that my computer did not meet the "system requirements" and tried to use the telephone call line instead, to no avail. I was "not" aware that there would be a charge of $29.95, nor was there any mention of this fee anywhere in the email notification which I printed off for my records. I then decided this program would not work for me and I went on "Grant University" website and notified them that this program was not what I was looking for and stated that since it had been only 6 days since I signed up I should not be charged $69.95. Unfortunately, they charged my credit card $69.95 and $29.95. They would not take the charges off and now I am having to pay $99.90 for a free CD which I finally received a month after I cancelled.

Carin
Atlas, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2009 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-UNIVERSITY-IWBCLUB/internet/GRANT-UNIVERSITY-IWBCLUB-BeWare-of-Grant-University-and-IWBClub-they-misrepresented-the-446102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT UNIVERSITY - IWBCLUB