Complaint Review: GRANT WRITER PRO - GRANT RESOURCE CENTER

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:CANYON COUNTRY California
GRANT WRITER PRO - GRANT RESOURCE CENTER
WWW.MYGRANTSITE.NET - WWW.PROGRANTWRITER.COM , U.S.A.

GRANT WRITER PRO - GRANT RESOURCE CENTER GRANT WRITER PRO I SEEN IT COMING LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

I SEEN IT COMING GOT PHONE CALL FROM THE WEB SITE I RESPONDED TO I PAID $2.99 '' SHIPPING &HANDLING'' FOR FREE C.D. ON HOW TO WRITE PROPOSAL FOR FREE GRANT. BEFORE I WENT TO WEB SITE THEY CALL BACK 3TIMES TO COFIRM MY ORDER, WHEN I PULLED UP WEB SITE I WAS NOT ABLE TO LOG IN , I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY GAVE ME A DIFFERENT WEBSITE,WENT THERE TO FIND BLANK PAGE. THIS COMPANY IS CALLED GRANT WRITER PRO. ,MY CREDIT CARD WAS BILLED TO WWW.MYGRANTSITE.NET,THE PHONE CALL CAME FROM GLOBALRESEARCH INT, CUSTOMER SERVICE GAVE ME A WEBSITE CALLED WWW.GRANT RESOURCE CENTER.COM . I DONT KNOW WHO THEY REALLY ARE BUT THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, WISH I COULD DO SOMTHING ABOUT THIS MATTER .

Eric
CANYON COUNTRY, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-WRITER-PRO-GRANT-RESOURCE-CENTER/-INTERNET/GRANT-WRITER-PRO-GRANT-RESOURCE-CENTER-GRANT-WRITER-PRO-I-SEEN-IT-COMING-LOS-ANGELES-CAL-422763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT WRITER PRO - GRANT RESOURCE CENTER