Complaint Review: GRANT WRITER PRO - NETWORKAGENDA - GRANT RESEARCH ASSISTANT - GRANT RESEARCH RECON

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2007

• Reported By:Little River South Carolina
RAVEN MEDIA, 2620 S. Maryland Parkway #969, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

GRANT WRITER PRO - NETWORKAGENDA - GRANT RESEARCH ASSISTANT - GRANT RESEARCH RECON.,Raven Media FAILED TO CANCEL, CONTINUED TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD, CAN'T CALL THEM, NUMBER IS NOT WORKING. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*Author of original report: Ripoff by GRANT WRITER PRO - NETWORKAGENDA - GRANT RESEARCH ASSISTANT - GRANT RESEARCH RECON

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

>Contacted my credit card company to contest the amount charged. I had sent emails to GRANT WRITER PRO - NETWORKAGENDA - GRANT RESEARCH ASSISTANT - GRANT RESEARCH RECON and they responded they were not the ones I should contact. My credit card company tried for over an hour to contact these companies and could not. Finally they filled a billing dispute for me using the information they had and indicated I would no longer be responsible for the charges. My credit card companies representive became very frusturated and angry with Grant Writer when it became evident that this company has intentionally set up a system to take your money and not give you a way of stop them charging your account.
>Nevadas Sec State web site allows you to look up corporations/companies. Check out what you can't find!!!

James
Little River, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-WRITER-PRO-NETWORKAGENDA-GRANT-RESEARCH-ASSISTANT-GRANT-RESEARCH-RECON/Las-Vegas-Nevada-879109/GRANT-WRITER-PRO-NETWORKAGENDA-GRANT-RESEARCH-ASSISTANT-GRANT-RESEARCH-RECONRaven-279299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT WRITER PRO - NETWORKAGENDA - GRANT RESEARCH ASSISTANT - GRANT RESEARCH RECON

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

Again, I offer my apologies for any misunderstandings that may have occurred in regards to your accounts James. I have verified that you have been contacted and that your accounts were resolved to your satisfaction.

Customer service can be reached Monday-Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time at 1-866-370-7270.

If you are another customer reading this and you feel we have failed you in someway please contact me directly on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concern right away.

Ryan R.

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

Following is my REBUTTAL to Grant Writers email. I called Mr. Ryan's cell phone and got a recording--I left two (2) messages and have not received a phone call. Also, Mr. Ryan has not replied to me personally by email. As everyone can see I have provided Mr. Ryan my cell phone number and my email address.
My next step is to contact the Attorney General and the FBI and request their assistance in stopping this fraud.

Mr. Ryan,
>I demand that your company stop charging my credit card for this product which I requested to be stopped during the evaluation period. I want the money taken from my account over the last 6 months returned. You said you didn't have a last name--which is not true. Check the bottom of my complaint, there is my name and city.
>As you can see I provided my name, which you already had, including my phone number (843) 251-8777 and my email address jredewittsr@yahoo.com.
Resolution Offer
I would like to discuss James' concerns with him to insure that he is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find his account with the necessary contact information.

Grant Writer's response to my complaint.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service James obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-370-7270 Monday - Friday and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter as it is explained in the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to James. Hopefully, he will contact customer service or I will hear from him soon so that we can get this resolved.

Ryan