Complaint Review: GRANT WRITER PRO, NETWORKAGENDA.COM & GSA/SBA EXPRESS

• Submitted: Thu, January 25, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 26, 2007

• Reported By:HURST Texas
GRANT WRITER PRO, NETWORKAGENDA.COM & GSA/SBA EXPRESS
2620 S MARYLAND PARKWAY # 859 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

GRANT WRITER PRO, NETWORKAGENDA.COM & GSA/SBA EXPRESS TAKING MY HARD EARNED MONEY EVERY MONTH! I DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE AND WANT MY MONEY BACK! RIPOFF LAS VEGAS Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I noticed some strange companies taking money from our bank acct.

I have tryed contacting the phone number on my acct. and no one answers. I am angry now and I want my money back and they better stop taking my money!

Joann
HURST, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2007 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-WRITER-PRO-NETWORKAGENDACOM-GSASBA-EXPRESS/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89109/GRANT-WRITER-PRO-NETWORKAGENDACOM-GSASBA-EXPRESS-TAKING-MY-HARD-EARNED-MONEY-EVERY-MO-232678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT WRITER PRO, NETWORKAGENDA.COM & GSA/SBA EXPRESS

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Joann. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Joann had she cancelled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I was able to locate Joann's account and have attempted to reach her unsucessfully. Joann, please call the customer service number below or me directly so that we may get this issue resolve for you as quickly as possible.

If you'd like to cancel using the customer service line it is 866-396-5718.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,