• Submitted: Fri, April 06, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 09, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois

GRANT WRITER PRO, RAVEN MEDIA The Company keeps biling me after I cancelled.Then they finally sent me a CD after about 3weeks and the d**n thing don't work. Ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

grant writer pro keeps going into my account well after I canceled my subscription with them.they told me that i would

recieve information on how to write a proposal for a grant within 7-10 business days.I recieved a cd 3weeks after. it was

stated that i had 2weeks to look over their wedsite before they deducted their monthly fee from my account and they did it on

the tenth day. once i learned that they went into my account before i even had a chance to view the website i canceled the

subscription.i even called them on the 14th day to ask them what happen to the information that they were suppose to send me.

on 4/3 i recieved a cd in the mail from this company.today i put the cd in to check out the information,and nothing. the code that

i was giving doesn't even work.so i went back to the website and foung that it(the company)is up for sale. now i'm out of money

and i have a worthless cd.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2007 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANT-WRITER-PRO-RAVEN-MEDIA/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89109/GRANT-WRITER-PRO-RAVEN-MEDIA-The-Company-keeps-biling-me-after-I-cancelledThen-they-fina-242748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANT WRITER PRO, RAVEN MEDIA

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss John's concerns with him to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find his account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service John obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-370-7270 and express a desire to do so during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen.

I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to John. Hopefully, I will hear from him soon so that we can get this resolved.

Also, let me include the fact that Raven Media is not up for sale.

Ryan R.