Complaint Review: GRANTS FOR YOU NOW BY LISA FITZGERALD

• Submitted: Tue, December 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 30, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
GRANTS FOR YOU NOW BY LISA FITZGERALD
http://www.grantsforyounow.com/default.aspx?enc=KEjP7Y+E1drczRW6TyFyanbNElj7fiY3X60jx6vWEMVuOeCschyB Nationwide U.S.A.

GRANTS FOR YOU NOW BY LISA FITZGERALD FALSE ADVERTISEMENT REGARDING 7 DAYS TRIAL PERIOD. Internet

I thought I was going to get grant information for free. After submitting account information to pay the shipping for $1.99. I didn't find the information useful so I tried to unsubcribe. I checked out the terms and agreements.

This is what it said;

"Your free trial begins once you submit our order form. Your free trial is for 7 days. During this time you can see our wealth of content, videos and books. If you are not satisfied, simply cancel and no charges will appear."

Well, the same day of the order, I searched the site looking for a way to simply cancel. No link! I found no way to cancel the order before the trial period ended.

A third party sent the registration information and when I contacted them they wrote "Our services are free" on the 8th day, my account has the $94.89 is on hold for Daygrant to draw out.

Rippedoff
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRANTS-FOR-YOU-NOW-BY-LISA-FITZGERALD/nationwide/GRANTS-FOR-YOU-NOW-BY-LISA-FITZGERALD-FALSE-ADVERTISEMENT-REGARDING-7-DAYS-TRIAL-PERIOD-I-406221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRANTS FOR YOU NOW BY LISA FITZGERALD