Complaint Review: G.R.C - Grc - General Revenue Corp - General Revenue Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, March 18, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: cynthia — hazel park Michigan United States of America
G.R.C - Grc - General Revenue Corp - General Revenue Corporation
325 daniel zenker dr. horseheads, New York United States of America

G.R.C - Grc - General Revenue Corp - General Revenue Corporation michigan guarantee agency big scam.. taking my social security horseheads , New York

*Consumer Comment: I may be able to explain what is going on here.

I was talked into signing a "hardship" loan back in 2002.. since then they now say i still owe 14,000.00 but no one can tell me who got paid with this "loan" that was supposed to go to pay off "michigan guarantee agency".. they say (no proof whatsoever) that is was a combined loan.. BUT STILL NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHO GOT THE MONEY???..the state of michigan evidently never got it?? so now they say they can take my social security disability (a whopping 600.00 which does not even cover my rent).. they refuse to coheritenly answers any questions about who the loan money went to!!! who got the check i am now paying so much interest on over all these 8 yrs???
they cannot tell me but are making my life hell thinking they have the right to my social security????
my only question to them is WHO GOT THE LOAN??? who was paid by this consolidation loan??? NO ONE EVIDENTLY...so why am i paying who??? all this for a pel grant taken in the 80's which should have been paid with all the many irs refunds that were taken..
for just this reason.. it was only a community college.. and i have to pay 14,000.00???
3 colleciton agencys on me at once. after having a heart attack and stroke and the loss of many loved ones including my life partner.. this is the time they chose to pressure me into signing a hardship loan.. (a WHAT. it turned into a hughe very high interest loan) to whom i do not even know.. I do not even know what kind of attny to go to.. but i know i need one.. this has been a scam since the beginning.. i woke up one morning owning people i did not owe.. and have had nothing ever since. my fights go nowwhere with these professional sales people with their gift of gab.. i am just a sincere kind person who has never asked anyone for anything nor due to them never had anything of my own either. they have ruined my life and now are ruining what is left of my future as i am very sick and will not possibly live to see this paid. I am too sick to live on the streets.. what is left? what can i do when fighting corporations as big as this.. the state of michigan included as they hire these people it seems.. and have no checks or balances on where the money goes??? HOW CAN THIS BE??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRC-Grc-General-Revenue-Corp-General-Revenue-Corporation/horseheads-New-York-14845/GRC-Grc-General-Revenue-Corp-General-Revenue-Corporation-michigan-guarantee-agency-582438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G.R.C - Grc - General Revenue Corp - General Revenue Corporation

I may be able to explain what is going on here.

AUTHOR: aliciamb - (United States of America)

I think I may be able to explain what happened with your loans. You took out a loan package with a company, which is actually several loans in one. The 'hardship' you refer to, I'm assuming is actually a consolidation, which pays off your original creditors like sallie mae, bank of america, etc. Now you owe the money to the company you consolidated with, Michigan Department of Higher Education.

The 'hardship' money you signed for, went to your creditors leaving you with only one creditor rather than multiple creditors. You did not pay that creditor and now you are in collections, the only way out of collections is to pay them. GRC is not taking your SS, the creditor is.