Complaint Review: GRC Vita Power Program

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Malakoff Texas
GRC Vita Power Program
5128 Tom Hickman Ln. Internet U.S.A.

GRC Vita Power Program minor daughter order proactive using my debit card getting acct.charged from vita power now. No way to cancel Internet

*Consumer Comment: responsibility

My 13 year old daughter got my debit card without my permission and ordered proactiv solution over the phone. I have since been charged money twice for these vitamins GRC vita power program and their is a whole lot of complaints on the internet about people getting done the same way. I have a number to call but only get a busy signal. I've been overdrawn and had my house payment bounce due to these jerks. I guess I will have to close down my checking account which is going to cause me a lot of trouble. I have been very stressed out about all of this and I only live paycheck to paycheck. Please Help me get my money back. GRC are obviously affiliated with Proactiv

Venita
Malakoff, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2007 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRC-Vita-Power-Program/internet/GRC-Vita-Power-Program-minor-daughter-order-proactive-using-my-debit-card-getting-acctcha-280322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRC Vita Power Program

responsibility

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Your only teaching your daughter not to take responsibilty for her actions it is not the companies fault that your daughter took your credit card and order these items it is not their fault that your house payment is going to bounce it is your daughters.