Complaint Review: GREAT CARS AND TRUCKS

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2007

• Reported By:Capitola California
GREAT CARS AND TRUCKS
3515 32nd St. NE CALGARY, Alberta Canada

GREAT CARS AND TRUCKS NEWSFLASH.... GREAT CARS AND TRUCKS...WILL NEVER SELL YOUR CAR... PERIOD CALGARY Alberta

We were contacted by Sonia, who said she saw our Ad to sell our Vehicle on Craigslist. We were then contacted by another gentleman (I forget his name) and then again by a girl named Kim. The last girl Kim clenched the deal with her "90 Day Money Back Gaurantee" and assured him that a "Contract" was in the mail. We have still NEVER received a Contract and Kim is never there when we call.

I was in the process of looking up someone to complain to at G C and T, when I ran across all the testimonials. Live and learn. I have not checked yet to see if my credit card is being charged by them.

Please don't give your money or credit card number to these people.

Dave
Capitola, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2007 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREAT-CARS-AND-TRUCKS/CALGARY-Alberta-T1Y5Y9/GREAT-CARS-AND-TRUCKS-NEWSFLASH-GREAT-CARS-AND-TRUCKSWILL-NEVER-SELL-YOUR-CAR-PE-278694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREAT CARS AND TRUCKS