Complaint Review: GREAT FUN

• Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: MICKENNEY — LEMONT FURNACE Pennsylvania United States of America
GREAT FUN
PO BOX 41248 NASHVILLE, Tennessee United States of America

GREAT FUN GREAT FUN SITE deducted from my checking account for a cancelled supscription that overdrew my account and since has been closed by my bank NASHVILLE, Tennessee

I cancelled my service in Feb 2012 and then saw on my bank statement where Great Fun Site deducted for their membership after it was already cancelled. This transaction caused my checking account to overdraw. I called them and they said to send in a letter for re-imbursement, whiach I did, and they have had no contact with me. I have sent NUMEROUS emails with no response. They said it would take 6-8. It's been almost 4 months.

My bank has closed my account because it was overdrawn and I have occured close to $200.00 in overdraft fees & NSF fees because of this fraudulent debit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREAT-FUN/NASHVILLE-Tennessee-37204/GREAT-FUN-GREAT-FUN-SITE-deducted-from-my-checking-account-for-a-cancelled-supscription-th-916492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREAT FUN