Complaint Review: GREAT SPORTS, INC

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: DEBRA — SAN DIEGO California United States of America
GREAT SPORTS, INC
2108 Mcdonough Street, Joilet, IL 60436 Internet United States of America

GREAT SPORTS, INC SAFER WHOLE SALE RUDE AND COULD NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS TO MY CONCERNS, LIARS AND DECEIT Internet

I placed an order for a go cart on Dec 1, 2012 for a Christmas gift for my grandson. I was ASSURED it would be there by Christmas. I live in California and was having them ship it to Mississippi. 17 days later I called to get status.

What a complete change in attitude from them now. They tell me there was a delay in my order because I was having it shipped to a different address, different from the billing address. Saying they were trying to protect me from a fraudulent order. The guy that was talking to me talked to me like I was an idiot. He could not answer my question of WHEN it was shipped. He said he would have to email me when he found out but could not even give me a time frame.

When I asked if it would be delivered by Christmas he said he has no idea. When I asked what would happen if I refused it at delivery, he told me I'd be responsible for shipping ways both to and from and also a 35% restocking fee. [continued below]....
..... I spent over $800 and am so pissed that they cannot even give me a shipping date.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I can only imagine what I am going to have to go through from this point on. Customer service stinks and you get no answers when you ask.

At the time of order, I was told there would be no issues with having the item shipped to a different state.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREAT-SPORTS-INC/internet/GREAT-SPORTS-INC-SAFER-WHOLE-SALE-RUDE-AND-COULD-NOT-PROVIDE-ANSWERS-TO-MY-CONCERNS-LIAR-983820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREAT SPORTS, INC