Complaint Review: GREEN DOOR VALET

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: bbyanko — round rock Texas
GREEN DOOR VALET
9311 FM 620 N. #100 AUSTIN, Texas USA

GREEN DOOR VALET My problem is that our Apartment Management has made a written agreement with this company to service our complex. Numerous times time I have complained to my Apartment management of our trash not being picked up . I wrote to the company GreenDoor Valet stating the situation. Well I put the trash out again by my door on the evening of 6:pm 2//3/2014 and the following morning trash still inside the trash can. AUSTIN Texas

*Author of original report: Problem Solved

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to submission

My problem is that our Apartment Management has made a written agreement with this company to service our complex. Numerous times time I have complained to my Apartment management of our trash not being picked up . I wrote to the company Green Door Valet stating the situation. Well I put the trash out again by my door on the evening of 6:pm 2/3/2014 and the following morning trash still inside the trash can. I have had problems a couple of times with this situation.

I can understand holidays off or emergencies but there is lack of communication or notifying customers of problems that occur. I also do not like being charged everytime they don't pick up my trash.  I am paying $1.00 a day for trash pickup which is $30 a month tacked on my rent. I feel this company is not professional in their services. I expect if this company is going to be in business to at least notify your customers of any problems and also have backup drivers/trucks to do the job and I specificaly told that to the Green Door Valet Company.

I don't want know problems I just want to be served in the professional manner if I am going to be charged $$$$$$$$$. Its not right or fare to be over charged for little trash you put out. Some tenanats only put out maybe 1 or 2 days  worth of trash and yet they are charge $1 a day for the other days you don't have trash. To me that is ripping off people. Something needs to be done to stop this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREEN-DOOR-VALET/AUSTIN-Texas-78726/GREEN-DOOR-VALET-My-problem-is-that-our-Apartment-Management-has-made-a-written-agreement-1121686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREEN DOOR VALET

Problem Solved

AUTHOR: bbyanko - ()

The Green Door Valet Service and I settled this issue. To me this matter has been closed

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to submission

AUTHOR: Green Door Valet - ()

We are properly responding to a complaint we received about our company, Green Door Valet LLC.

Per the complaint, our company has no business relationship, or any legal committments to the complainant, Bridget Yankowitz.  The complaint discusses billing for services, in which our company has no direct relation to that statement.  We do not bill the residents that occupy our customer's property-- referencing the $1 per day, $30 per month comment.

Our company has a commitment and legal obligation with Winthrop Management (the apartment in which this individual lives, Regency at Dell Ranch in Round Rock, Texas), and only Winthrop Management, not the individual residents that reside at this property.

Although we do not have a business relationship with the individual, our owner made it a priority to personally meet with her to ensure resolution.  Both parties have a clear understanding of the rules and regulations of our service, and this individual is satisfied with the service we perform at her apartment community, with an understanding that we do not bill her for our services.

We are formally requesting that the complaint be removed.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our company at 512-271-7000 or our client Regency at Dell Ranch apartments in Round Rock, Texas.

Green Door Valet, LLC