Complaint Review: GREEN DOT CORPORATION

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:CORAL SPRINGS Florida
GREEN DOT CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 1187 MONROVIA, California U.S.A.

GREEN DOT ,GREEN DOT CORPORATION did not credit my account after a transaction were done by enterprise car rental in the amount of $250.00 dollars. MONROVIA California

I'm reporting green dot after numerous phone calls concerning my account.There were a transaction done on Sept. 28,2007 from enterprise car rental a $250.00 authurzation deposit were done in order for me to purchase the car .On Oct. 2,2007 enterprise did a wrong transaction by debiting my account for $135.01.they did not use the $250.00 deposit to subtract the amount for the car.Instead they debit my account and took $135.01.

I have been battling with enterprise and green dot for my deposit back.Green dot were trying to disicet my account to see if they released the funds back into my account,I were told by green dot that they hold car rentals deposit for 60 days.60 day lapsed.green dor have not released my deposit.there were a 3 way conference call with enterprise myself and green dot on Dec. 10,2007
enterprise informed green dot to reverse the funds in the amount of $250.00 back into my account,green dot inform me they were going to re calculate my account.

I asked why were they going to do that,if the money were authorize on Set.28,2007 all they had to do were reverse or release the funds back into my account.They insisted they already had relased the funds.I were informed this transaction cannot be done until in 60 days.I have not seen in my checking account there were money released into my account by green dot.

Green dot have not have not placed it on my bank statement.I ask to show me they cannot show me that the transaction were done.I were told by them they already have release the funds.I have not seen it yet.

I would like for green dot to prove to me in writing that they have placed the money in my account and what date.Green dot is trying to rip me off of my $250.00 dollars.I have to report to enterprise that this were taken care so they can close this account.Please Help.

Polly
CORAL SPRINGS, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREEN-DOT-CORPORATION/MONROVIA-California-91017/GREEN-DOT-GREEN-DOT-CORPORATION-did-not-credit-my-account-after-a-transaction-were-done-290862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREEN DOT CORPORATION