Complaint Review: GREEN TREE ,JULIAN

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2008

• Reported By:albuquerque New Mexico

Last oct we fell behind on our payments our interest is 15% so the rep calls around feb and tells me i need to send the whole amount. i had already asked if i could send half and he said no. he was going to have to repo so i was so upset. i said go ahead. iwas just tired of putting up with him.

So nothing happend, when another rep calls me and tells if i would'nt want to keep my home i said of course but the other rep said I could not send half, he said send me eleven hundrenf which i did then I sent fourteen hundrend and fifty then two hundrend that was suppose to be all the past due right, so i rec my statement saying my next payment is due in april for 371.44.

so in mid april the bad rep call me and says i have to send 480.00 for march. i said no that was included in the past due amount. well i sent then in may he call and says I needed to send it now if not my home would be repod, so i called customer service. she said i could send it the following week .so he calls again andi told him i talk to a rep and she said it was ok he said that he was the one that had my account and only one that could make arrangements. i said well can you fax paperwork of my account to show what i've paid he said he could not, so i just sent what my payment is suppose to be. thay do not want to fax any paperwork to me .

All i want to know is what i'm paying. i know we fell behind on payments and i know i should be current now although he say's i'm a month behind. he says he's going to repo my home for a month behind .i just don't know what to do.

albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREEN-TREE-JULIAN/ST-PAUL-Minnesota-55102/GREEN-TREEGREEN-TREE-JULIAN-BROKE-ST-PAUL-Minnesota-339753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREEN TREE ,JULIAN