Complaint Review: GREEN TREE SERVICING

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:cynthiana Kentucky
GREEN TREE SERVICING
2347 STERLINGTON ROAD, SUITE 100 LEXINGTON, Kentucky U.S.A.

GREEN TREE SERVICING they called my mom and told her they was coming to throw us out in the rain. LEXINGTON Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: Where is the rip off?

we fell behind on our payments, green tree called my mom and told her they was coming to throw all our thinga out in the rain and my family to and told her she better make room for us cause we don't know how to pay our bills.

Victoria
cynthiana, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREEN-TREE-SERVICING/LEXINGTON-Kentucky-40517/GREEN-TREE-SERVICING-they-called-my-mom-and-told-her-they-was-coming-to-throw-us-out-in-th-392869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREEN TREE SERVICING

Where is the rip off?

AUTHOR: Jane - (U.S.A.)

I dont see where the rip off is. Sure, it was not the nicest thing in the world to tell you that you would be put out of your home for not paying your bills but I do not think that this is a rip off. If anything, you are ripping them off by not paying your mortgage. Do you honestly expect them to allow you to live there rent free?