Complaint Review: GREEN TREE SERVICING

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: Michael Adams — Florida
GREEN TREE SERVICING
Nationwide USA

GREEN TREE SERVICING Incompetent.Inefficient. Non-compliant. Disrespectful.Unreliable. Nationwide

My original mortgage was with Bank of America. Unlike BOA, Greentree servicing does not provide the assistance required to its clients. The agents cannot answer questions related to the loan and they are rude. Their main concern is merely to collect payments. They call repeatedly till you pay even if you are still within the pay period specified.

My account was accessible when I was with BOA including my payment history, explanation of escrow and other important information that every client is entitled to have. Green Tree Servicing does not provide this information. I requested a copy of my account which should actually be available online, but I have not received one to this day. I used to pay online but they prefer i pay over thephone with them and to ensure that, their website disallows me to pay online at my convenience. I don't understand why.

The only information provided online is the payment amount due. It is my right to be able to view, review and print my account information and they are violating this legal right of a consumer.

I have read other complaints against this company and I hope something will be done immediately. Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREEN-TREE-SERVICING/nationwide/GREEN-TREE-SERVICING-IncompetentInefficient-Non-compliant-DisrespectfulUnreliable-Na-1153717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREEN TREE SERVICING