Complaint Review: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC

• Submitted: Fri, December 10, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 10, 2010

• Reported By: RoseInTexas — Mexia Texas United States of America
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC
500 Volvo Pkwy., Chesapeake, VA 23320-1604 CHESAPEAKE, Virginia United States of America

GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC Products for Hair Removal are worthless. I purchased the 5 minute blade free Hair Removal Kit because I can not use razors at this time. CHESAPEAKE, Virginia

I am on a blood thinner and the doctor advised against using razors. I followed the directions as stated on the product waited 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 still not working. I waited up to 30 minutes and this product was not working at all. When I rinsed it off in the shower my non-slip surface became slick as if I had pour oil on the bottom of the tub. I will never purchase anything GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC. puts out again. I think Nair will be just fine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2010 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREENBRIER-INTERNATIONAL-INC/CHESAPEAKE-Virginia-233320/GREENBRIER-INTERNATIONAL-INC-Products-for-Hair-Removal-are-worthless-I-purchased-the-5-670379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC