Complaint Review: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: VG — Rochester New York United States of America
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320 Rochester, New York United States of America

GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC. No Chips for my Money! Rochester , New York

Seriously no matter how much money I paid for my chip the amount of chips that was in the bag was terrible!
If your going to have that size bag (a large bag) have a large amount in it! I hope I can post a picture with my report! If you can picture a large bag of chips with a window on the front of the bag, after opening the bag the chips were lower that the top of the little window. I'm like For Real! Um No I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREENBRIER-INTERNATIONAL-INC/Rochester-New-York-/GREENBRIER-INTERNATIONAL-INC-No-Chips-for-my-Money-Rochester-New-York-1008215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.