Complaint Review: GREENTREE

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2008

• Reported By:Okeechobee Florida
GREENTREE
PO BOX 6172 RAPID CITY, South Dakota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-643-0202
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

GREENTREE THIS MAN,CHRISTOPHER, FOR GREEN TREE RAPID CITY South Dakota

i CANT BELIEVE HPW RUDE THIS MAN CHRISTOPHER IS.HANGS UP ON ME.CALLS MY CELL NO STOP.HAD IT TURNED OFF.I HAVE A DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBER,A NUMBER I'VE HAD FOR 11 YEARS.THEY ARE DOWN RIGHT NASTY TO ME,HIS SUPERVISOR TOO.I HAVE SEVERE ULCERS AND DONT NEED THIS STRESS.HE ASKS PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND TELLS ME HE HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHERE I AM AND WHO STAYS IN MY HOUSE..HE SAID THEY OWN THE HOME NOT ME.MY PAYSMENTS ARE CURRENT AND HES STILL RUDE.

I CALLED TODAY TO ASK IF AND WHEN MAKE PAYMENT WOULD CLEAR BECAUSE IT DID IT OVER THE PHONE WITH HIM.HE DIDNT WANT TO ANSWER MY QUESTION .DAYS AGO THEY MADE A MISTAKE AND CALLED ME A LIAR,I CHANGED CHECHING ACCOUNTS AND GIVE HIM THE NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER.HE DIDNT CHANGE THE ROUTEING NUMBER SO MY PAYMEBT DIDNT GO THREW.SO I CALLED TO ASK WHY MY PAYMENT WASNT MADE.HE SUPERVISOR CALLED THE BANK SHE SAID AND TOLD MY IT WAS THE WRONG NUMBER. I HAD TO CALL THE BANK TO VERIFY..IT WAS THE WRITE NUMBER.SO HE GOT ON THE PHONE WITH THE BANK WHILE I WAS ON THE LINE WITH HIM.THEY TOLD THE BANK THE WRONG STATE SO I SPOKE UP TO THE MAN AT THE BANK AND HE VERIFY IT WAS A BANK OF AMERICA ACCOUNT.NO I'M SORRY ..NOTHING.SO HE THEN COULD TAKE MY PAYMENT .HE SAID BEFORE THAT HE WAS NOT TAKING MY PAYMENT OVER THE PHONE.I ASKED HIM TO CHANGE THE ROUTE NUMBER AND HE REFUSED TOO.AFTER THE BANK TOLD HIM I WAS RIGHT ..THEN HE DID.

I DONT FEEL LIKE ITS HIS BUSINESS WHY I'M OUT OF STATE RIGHT NOW..HE TELLS ME IT IS HIS BUSINESS CAUSE I HAVE A LOAN THERE.SO AGAIN HE HANGS UP ON ME BECAUSE I WOULDNT TELL HIM WHY AND WHEN I WOULD BE BACK IN FLORIDA.I TOLD HIM HE WASNT MY BOSS OR DADDY AND DIDNT NEED TO KEEP TABS ON WHERE I'M AT..MY ACCOUNT IS UP TO DATE..THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.YOU CANT TALK TO ANYONE ELSE.I'VE TRIED,JUST HIS RUDE BOSS.

Dallyho
Okeechobee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2008 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREENTREE/RAPID-CITY-South-Dakota-57709/GREENTREE-THIS-MANCHRISTOPHER-FOR-GREEN-TREE-RAPID-CITY-South-Dakota-308532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREENTREE