Complaint Review: GREGORY GANG

GREGORY GANG GREGORY S GANG BEWARE OF THIS DENTIST Bronx New York

*Author of original report: RE EDIT

*Author of original report: NEEDED TO RE EDIT

*Author of original report: BEWARE OF DR GREGARY GANG DENTIST

I WAS A PATIENT OF DR. GREGORY S GANG AND WENT THROUGH AN UNNECESSARY PROCEDURE, WHICH COST ME MORE THEN $1,500.

I WENT TO THIS DENTIST ORIGINALLY FOR PAIN COMPLAINT.   HE INSTEAD INJECTED ME AND PROCEEDED TO START DENTAL WORK AND SENT ME HOME WITHOUT GIVING ME A PRESCRIPTION FOR ANY SORT OF ANTIBIOTIC.

THE AREA BECAME SWOLLEN AND INFECTED.  I HAD TO GO SEE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DENTIST, WHO I HAD TO PAY OVER $1000.00 DOLLARS, JUST TO FIX THE MISTAKE DR GREGORY S GANG DID ON ME.

I SPOKE TO DR. GANG AND TOLD HIM I WANTED TO BE REIMBURSED FOR THE VISIT.  BUT HE REFUSED TO DO SO.  I WOULD LIKE TO WARN ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THIS DENTIST, BEFORE THEY TOO, HAVE A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE LIKE ME.  HIS NAME AND ADDRESS ARE BELOW:   BEWARE

Co-Op City Bronx, NY 10475

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREGORY-GANG/-Bronx-New-York-10475/GREGORY-GANG-GREGORY-S-GANG-BEWARE-OF-THIS-DENTIST-Bronx-New-York-1135361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREGORY GANG

RE EDIT

AUTHOR: CRUCITA - ()

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WROTE THIS REPORT FOR MY MOTHER, THE FIRST AND 2ND REPORT WERE INACCURATE.

THEREFORE, I AM RE EDITING FOR THE 3RD TIME WITH CORRECTIONS.

MY MOTHER DID NOT PAY THE 1,700, WHEN SHE WENT TO SEE DR. GANG ON JAN 28, 2014.

SUBMITTED: Tuesday, April 01, 2014

I went to Dr. Gang on Jan 13, 2014, for xrays. My 2nd appointment with Dr. Gang, was Jan 28, 2014, which was a 20 minute consultation of what he needed to perform on me. He told me I needed 7 crowns and a root canal and his secretary said Dr. Gang was going to charge me 1,700.00,

On Feb 12, 2014, he injected my mouth to begin a root canal procedure and sent me home without antibiotics.

On Feb 13, 2014, that's when i began to have severe pain, in the area Dr. Gang had put the injection in.  Dr. Gang caused me to get an infection.  I was in excruciating pain, through out, Feb 14th and the 15th.

I decided to call once again after many fail attempts to locate Dr. Gang.

And i finally got his after hour service operator, she said she would try to contact the on call dentist by the name of Dr. Morris, who also didn't return my call.

I would like to warn the public about this dentist, before you have a horrible experience like me. His name and address are as follows:

NEEDED TO RE EDIT

AUTHOR: CRUCITA - ()

THEREFORE, I AM RE EDITING FOR THE 3RD TIME WITH CORRECTIONS.

MY MOTHER DID NOT PAY THE 1,700, WHEN SHE WENT TO SEE DR. GANG ON JAN 28, 2014.

SUBMITTED: Tuesday, April 01, 2014

I went to Dr. Gang on Jan 13, 2014, for xrays.

BEWARE OF DR GREGARY GANG DENTIST

AUTHOR: CRUCITA - ()

I went to Dr. Gang on Jan 13, 2014, for xrays.

He told me I needed 7 crowns and a root canal and his secretary said Dr. Gang was going to charge me 1,700.00, which i then paid in full.