• Report: #198571

• Submitted: Wed, June 28, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
GREGORY WALBERG
11525 RIM ROCK TRAIL AUSTIN, Texas U.S.A.

GREGORY WALBERG, bargainsplusmore Ebay seller; sent item to wrong address NO APT, did not require a signature, no insurance, called me a liar, called me a b****, was threatening AUSTIN Texas

*Author of original report: I stand by my Original Report

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Person with a grudge

He accused me of lying to him when I told him there was an error. He tried to get me to send him my private financial information by telling me I was lying. He is a rude, threatening psycho who refuses to work with you to solve anything. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN. Teri Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2006 04:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GREGORY-WALBERG/AUSTIN-Texas-78737/GREGORY-WALBERG-bargainsplusmore-Ebay-seller-sent-item-to-wrong-address-NO-APT-did-not-198571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GREGORY WALBERG

I stand by my Original Report

AUTHOR: Teri - (U.S.A.)

My main complaint about this guy was that, when told of a problem with an order, he became IMMEDIATELY abusive, accusatory and defiant.  He refused to listen and refused to consider the possibility that he had made an error.

I wrote my address on my Ebay order.  When a different address on Paypal came up, Mr. Walberg apparently failed to notice it or ignored it.  I had moved 5 YEARS PRIOR. After being called a bitch by Mr. Walberg, I found out that Paypal had messed up.  Paypal promptly refunded my money after noting that AN ERROR WAS MADE.

I do not recommend doing business with this man. His rebuttal is proof that he not only disrespects his customers but is not on top of things (I filed this report 2.5 years ago and he is only getting around to responding now???).  He was abusive to me and unwilling to assist me with an issue.  In fact, this man actually frightened me!  I'm sure there are other sellers who are better at dealing with customers and/or potential issues.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Person with a grudge

AUTHOR: Greg - (United States of America)

The lady who filed this reporting is lying. This person ordered an item from my ebay account and used paypal for the payment. They opted to not pay for insurance for their order. Even though they didn't pay for it, we shipped it with delivery confirmation.

We shipped to the exact address on their paypal account. It's not our fault that they had moved and neglected to update their address. There is no way to redirect a package after it has shipped and received. The person refused to go to their old address to pick up the package-they were within close driving distance. They even had the audacity to think we should have to reship them a new package at our cost.

What they fail to mention is that we elevated the case to paypal and even paypal agreed with us that they were the party at fault. As far as the alledged language, that is also a total lie. This is purely a case of someone making a mistake and blaming others for that mistake. I guess they figured if they could accuse us of foul language that maybe their case would seem stonger. Bottom line is this person made a mistake and can't own up to it.