Complaint Review: GRG Limited

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Stumacp — Aurora Ontario United States of America
GRG Limited

GRG Limited Myron Sullivan Sold me shares in GRG in 1998 with promise to go public in one year - lying all the way, Internet

Mr. Sullivan, known in 1998 as Fred, and now, Myron, sold me shares in GRG, along with much information on what looked like a promising technology relating to oil spill recovery.  He had some "name" politicians and others supporting him in Ottawa and globally -- looked very promising, if somewhat risky.  I took a chance on him - as a neighbour at the time, and believed his hype.  Sadly, i was not only mistaken, I was lied to then, and ever since.  I have given up on ever recovering my money, which is sadly needed, as I am now retired on a fixed income.

It's sad that this man bilked so many people, and I am also sad that I was foolish enough to believe him.  The fact that he seems to have simply spent most of the money raised on his own lifestyle is disgusting, and possibly illegal -- I have no idea whether there is a legal recourse I can use to attempt to recover a part of my investment, but I won't count on it.  He should have been stopped years ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRG-Limited/internet/GRG-Limited-Myron-Sullivan-Sold-me-shares-in-GRG-in-1998-with-promise-to-go-public-in-one-958795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRG Limited