Complaint Review: GRIFOLS BIOMAT PLASMA CENTER

816 Lexington Ave, San Antonio,, Texas USA
  • Phone: 210) 223-9119
  • Web:
  • Category: Religion

GRIFOLS BIOMAT PLASMA CENTER H.,i have donated at grifols plasma for 1 yr and was due a phisical.A young lady conduted the phisical and found a small yatoo on my left ankle that i had not reported to the donating ceter.she told me it was a deal breaker. I explained to her that i had forgotten that it was there cause it had been so long that i had attempted to tatoo my ankle.I am 56 yrs old and after being told of the tatoo which u can barely see cause it did not come out, San Antonio, TEXAS

Hi,i have donated at grifols biomat plasma for 1 yr.and was due a physical.A young lady conducted the physical and found a small tattoo on my left ankle that i had not reported to the donating center.she told me it was a deal breaker and again this is a deal breaker.

I explained to her that i had forgotten i had it cause it had been so long agao that i tried to tattoo my ankle and the tattoo didn't even come out right.u can barely see it.

I am 56 yrs old and after being told of the tattoo i remembered i tried to tattoo it when i was 14 yrs old,my first girlfreinds enitials and mine.that was 42 yrs ago.

All she told me was,it is a deal breaker agian and again and never explained why it was a deal breaker.If it had been some one of my own race they would have believed me.I am an Evangelist,i preach the word of god and am in good standings with the churches i preach at.I help and counsel people.i don't understand what crime i committed that i was excorted out of grifols and was told by the young lady examiner that i could not donate there any more.

M name is

Ilario V****...i lived at ****

i recently moved to ****

San Antonio Texas 78210

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRIFOLS-BIOMAT-PLASMA-CENTER/San-Antonio-Texas-78212/GRIFOLS-BIOMAT-PLASMA-CENTER-Hi-have-donated-at-grifols-plasma-for-1-yr-and-was-due-a-p-1053785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRIFOLS BIOMAT PLASMA CENTER