Complaint Review: GRIPGO

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Secaucus New Jersey United States of America
GRIPGO

GRIPGO Knowingly over charged me to the amount of $61.70 for one GRIPGO and one for free, just pay additional P&H. Internet

I saw the ad on tv and went online to order one Gripgo and recieve an additional one free except for the paying of shipping handleing on the second unit. The ad states each gripgo cost $14.95 plus $7.95 P&H.

After ordering the single unit I opted to send an additional $7.95 P&H for a free second unit. When the order had gone through,I read the reciept and saw they charged me $29.90 plus $31.80 (realy pisses me off) for shipping. I expected a reciept of $30.85 for the two gripgos.

There is no way to contact and recieve a fair transaction. I will no longer buy anything advertised on TV again!

Michael DiVincent,Secaucus, NJ 07094

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GRIPGO/internet/GRIPGO-Knowingly-over-charged-me-to-the-amount-of-6170-for-one-GRIPGO-and-one-for-free-969509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GRIPGO