Complaint Review: GROUND AND POUND GAMING

• Submitted: Thu, December 15, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: KILLER GREEN BUD — dennis Massachusetts United States of America
GROUND AND POUND GAMING

GROUND AND POUND GAMING AGV.NET REAPERSAPPCACH5.COM i spent thousands and constantly harassed over there glitches and clowned in public over there mistakes they even accuse there own programmers and customer service of these things they have no idea , Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: King Toon

*Consumer Comment: FACTS REBUTTAL 2

*Consumer Comment: LEGITIMATE FACTS!!

*Consumer Comment: Facts

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sharp was GNP idiot

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sharp was GNP idiot

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Facts

*Consumer Comment: your an idiot 2

*Consumer Comment: Once again!!

*Consumer Comment: GET OVER IT!!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: How many points did you get for you comments ?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Terms of service

*General Comment: JC Irish/Queen of your Demise

ground and pound has no idea how to run there company harassing customers banning people blocking there isp address rude and threatening on the game steals money from credit cards misleading ads to take people off facebook and myspace to there own website so they can make there own rules

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 03:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GROUND-AND-POUND-GAMING/internet/GROUND-AND-POUND-GAMING-AGVNET-REAPERSAPPCACH5COM-i-spent-thousands-and-constantly-haras-809710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GROUND AND POUND GAMING

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

King Toon

AUTHOR: Lizzie - ()

You know why you were voted off the island, your behavior and your stalking tactics are just a few reminders of your stupidity. I did not get you banned, you got yourself banned for arguing with the admins, calling people fowl and discusting names. That is why you got banned.

FACTS REBUTTAL 2

AUTHOR: shanonlee - (USA)

So Josh Lied about the Military..hmm feel kind of stupid now huh?

LEGITIMATE FACTS!!

AUTHOR: shanonlee - (USA)

Josh was a member of the Army National Guard, guess he faked all his pictures on his profile with his platoon too? Are you for real?

Reapers is a game, no one forces anyone to play, you have the option of leaving the game as opposed to whining on this website about the game.

I have been playing Reapers for quite sometimes now, I have never been banned, money has never been taken without me authorizing the transaction.

Ground & Pound reserves the right to ban any player they want to, it is their Company/Business!

I have never seen them ban someone without good cause and provide plenty of warnings before banning someone.

Fact Business licences are Public Domain, so if you want to acquire the information so bad, then you can obtain the information yourself! They are under no LEGAL obligation to supply you with anything, nor entertain any hate speeches or demands from you!

I see your so called "facts' as nothing but a frivolous vicious attack and a bunch of merit-less ramblings against a game that many people enjoy including myself enjoy!

FACT..GET A LIFE AND FIND A NEW HOBBY!

Facts

AUTHOR: Kat - (United States of America)

Fact is the owners of Ground and Pound Gaming is Robert Green and Josh Gambrel

Fact is the owners ban people because they may complain in chat and thats it

Fact is Josh Gambrel printed off from his printer fake military appreciation certificates from the army to put on display of the company

Fact is there has never been a business license produced when asked for it. It is public record and they refuse to show it

You can lay out the terms of service all you want G and P but bottom line is Robert Green aka Pimpin is a drug addict with severe mental problems.

Reaper, Gwita, and Demorg were all fired from G and P because Robert felt they were stealing and when questioned they could not prove it.

Fact is several players would have been permanently banned if it werent for reaper and gwita unbanning normal players who would make a simple complaint.

A player was banned when reapers first came out and the slots were installed. THEY aka G and P made the slots easy. They made that mistake and a few people found that out when they spent 5 points and won 1000. Those players were banned immediately. They made the mistake, they screwed up. Not the player. But they banned them immediately. Where is that in the TOS? its not.

I go way back to mobsters with gwita and I tell you what, she took care of players. Of course there were always a few that had problems with her. Some of those problems were because she was a beta tester and played the game before she was hired on and made a few friendly enemies. She wouldnt steal, hack, or treat any player wrong. Unless she had proof a player was violating the TOS then she would take care of it and NOT by immediate banning. Reaper unbanned several players also and with that said, Robert and Josh all had access to the admin accounts and would say things to players to make them angry. Reaper knew that without players there was no game.

Robert and Josh could care less about the customers. Unfortunately by the time anyone reads these reports its to late. You can find a FB page called Ban Ground and Pound from FB. If you would like to share it and like it then see you there

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sharp was GNP idiot

AUTHOR: VETS - (Australia)

Sharp joined chimera and broke away from you Midwest, and Reaper or"Leo", was taking cash from Lizzi or Silki as I knew her from 5 years ago, from a game years before. I made an enemy of her, it was not until I started reapers a very long time after everyone else set up that Silki as I know her again opened her bank accounts for you. you not only banned me for her and no other reason BUT you also went into Lore and banned my main account there. you Mid can BS all you like, you have wronged many people. I am sure your wife  "Amber" knows all to well. in GW Gwitta was attacking Electraglide, or Robin, I was friends with both, the main difference was E spent around 3 or 4 K where as Gwita was Reapers sister. I spoke to Gwita or "Amber"who was the Admin for REAPERS at the time and she agreed it was not right to go into lore and ban me, she was the one that had my names cleared years before from Robert "tester"in GW...  seems to me while Demorg had been IP banned from his own game that Reaper was the one that Banned the Lore account, reason being for Lizzi and her cash. I have a pile of friends that can support this and some that are waiting for the right time. you are still doing it as we both know. I asked god knows how many times why I was banned, you can see in Sharps comments there was no reason. he said its to be expected to fight and talk shit in a war game.

I still today have no idea what other reason you had to ban me, so Please ???  do tell me and everyone reading why King Toon was banned ???  I want to hear the reason as I been never been told what I so called done you idiot. show me how I hack3ed your game after playing for years and having a good record for not cheating. your full of BS, I might not know it all and I might get a little mixed but there is no question you are RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. I did read comments about Lizzie bragging and there are some screen shots and i also have them with reaper talking to lizzie and saying he ddoes not like me and will ban me. I note Reaper is still with Demorg. I expect it was reaper that banned me for you but only you know that and i dont tust you would tell truths after seeing all the lies. as far as i see, you were all one, GNP and your all ripping us off and your steeling from each other. i didnt go to the court case you were there and so was Demorg. Your nothing but low taking from vets and banning players that played for years and spent days and nights building and spending mad amounts of cash and supporting and inviting friends to what I thought was a great game. you still closing and making games I see. GNP are Criminals for there selfish and greedy unfair games and steeling of monies from our very own service men and women.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sharp was GNP idiot

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Facts

AUTHOR: Midwest - (United States of America)

I wish you knew what you were talking about sharp leaf is not related to Gandpgaming He is with chimera games NOt Gandpgaming

your an idiot 2

AUTHOR: VETS - (Australia)

you make a report then change your mind based on free points ?
I know for a fact there is things going on but i wont mention it here as it involves friends.
here is a copy of the convo had between myself and reapers admin long time before I was banned. this is the only warning i ever had from anyone in these games. Enjoy and yes we all know who you are and how you get on your knees.

""Conversation started April 81:43pmSharp LeafHi King!A few days ago there was conversation between you and another player about a phone number for someone and that you were going to call it, seemingly as a prank or to harass the owner of the phone number. I hope you did not make that phone call. We do not really mind banter, heckling, and (for the lack of a better term) shit-talking among players. Quite frankly, drama is expected and sort of encouraged so that game wars happen.
However, if threats leave the constraints of the characters in a game and are made against or to the real-life players
with our game/platform as the distribution method, or if real information about real people is spread without the owner of the
information's consent using our game/platform, then we don't approve of it. It's actually against Facebook's terms of service.I realize that you enjoy getting under peoples skin and that people love to go back and forth with you, and I actually find it fun and amusing. Just please make sure that it doesn't go to far. Don't worry, we're not going to try and ban you or do anything stupid like that You haven't done anything that would make us need to go there. This is just a friendly request. Thanks for your understanding,
SharpleafApril 85:27pmKing ToonI was suprissed to get this email and stating what is expected of me.
Just to clear a few things up mate. you are not the police nor are you my owner and what I do outside a game is non of your busness, this being said I might remind you the Mac gave me someones personal phone number.
I might add I have and had no intent to call and you might know that the lady in question is someone I know and again its there call as to weather or not such calls should be made, it was WRONG for Mac to 1, give the ph number and 2 complaine after the fact, Me and mac go a long way back, some over 5 years. I respect the heads up and the email, was a nice jester but dont tell me what I can and cant do plaese. you all judge me and all have ideas about how I play and what I do and think,
many could not be any more wrong and if you listen to people you will find nnot all are on the same page. I fight for what I believe in, I dont use bots or programs and I dont come here to make these games no fun. mybe take the time out to get to know me and mybe stop listening to one sided stories, that all there are. If I was to ring this lady it would have been caused and permitted and again only this lady can make these so called choices as to who she might like to keep as a feind,
this Sir would be a police matter and not that of someone playing a game, you can tell Mat to not give out people private details and you might get off my back in any fasion.6:00pmKing ToonMac posted this ladies private number for all to see, I have many enemies and most will cry untill I get banned, how do you think I get some many bans and for no reason or warning? I feel like quitting already. ZR is dead and its only 3 months old. I had 500 accounts in Lore and worked
them accounts for a long time. I started with gnp in there first app, GW. I spent a lot of rl money and time. Many of my friends are playing other apps but I decided to stay with you even with the past history, I read repper saying he didnt like me in Reapers game but I dont know who I can trust. these games have never been fair and I do believe everyone
should get a warning. I was banned in GW for using bots, the truth was I never had a bot but because I had 500 accounts Robert banned me, Gwita spoke with him and I was put back in the game with some points and a sorry. the next time I was banned was in reapers, I stayed with lore when all others moved. when I started reapers they started banning accounts, they even banned one in lore, it was the most richest in the game and they had no reason or grounds to do so, they would come up with all dif reasons not one just, then at xmas Midwest asked me back and said he would give me points and more, it was a bad time in my life and I didnt take the offer. Demorg has seen me play his lore app from day one. I dont know who to trust and I am not sure how admin works. I sir am not vexasious and I am not the monster that many betray me as. I have
no spent money in this new game yet and I am weak but I am here to have fun. you state my intentions with this phone number bassed on what?
you need to target those handing out private numbers for all to see and not act on hearsay about intent. the chat is there for all to see and this is a great thing as in not being able to remove coments from wall posts, I hope this opens the door for Admin to watch and learn and act as you have in this case. thanks for your understanding also PaulApril 912:13amSharp LeafHey king,I did send a message to maclyr, too. I'm not trying to tell you what to do outside of the game, but if something does happen outside of the game that started inside the game, someone might hold us accountable.
We are not G&P. We don't and will not ban off of simple speculation.
You are very welcome to play our games. People can, for whatever reason justified or not, complain about you or whoever they want, but that's not going to make us want to ban (or whatever) the complained about person.
You are correct, after looking at the chat logs it looks like I could have misinterpreted the intent. I'm sorry if I've offended
you.Thanks, Sharpleaf2:00amKing Toonyes
I was offened and I am not easy offended , I hate people jumping the gun. I hope you dont get the wrong idea about me but you would not be the first, I have worked my ass off on these games.
I did feel you have no right telling me how to play, and anyone that knows me knows I am a shit stirrer and this doesnt make me want to get under peoples skin, in fact>> I want people to have fun and if killing me gives them a thrill I am all for it. I am working so hard and getting no where and I have worked harder than anyone, Loki is using Bots and this for
me has killed the game, in just a few days they are controlling and hitting new players, I have known Loki over 5 years and to tell the truth. I will not lower my standands. I think they need a code to stop the bot use but what would I know?. after that email I was for the first time in my life ready to remove the game. if there is a crime here its handing out people private numbers without persion for such reasons, I was to ring this lady its not a crime and I might point out she has the
hots for me. Mac has stolen accounts and done manny acts but I am not here to dis him. I was stirring and that was days ago and was all forgotton on my part. I think there is a fair chance I will quit these games as they are very expencive and people seem to be very strong, I can not compeat with Bots and people that use money to buy there way, not even all the hard work will get me anywhere. ZR, I cant attack anyone and there is still glitches that I have not bothered to mention because you to busy and I dont expect you have time or care. I am disapointed I must say, but I will get over it, I am not used to being
spoken to like a child, I might add I am in my mid 40s. I can respect and I do, people are so quick to judge and jump the gun. I respect your emails and thanks you for bringingthis to my attension, I never expected this and its good practice in my view to talk with people before making the wrong choices. you wont ever need to ban me Sir, I will leave freely >> Thank you mate > Paul2:44amKing ToonI have only spent hundreds and I did spend some money in ZR, most of my friends are playing other games and spending there rl money there. the truth is I am on a pension and I have to justfy my money. I have a steam account for gaming and I have used yahoo games for over ten years for free and wwith no problems at all, I play chess, euchre and many other games, i have good ratings and I get on well with people. never a problem and glitch free. you need to understand its not a crime to ring someone and I had no bad intentions at all other than stil Mac. I have
spoken with this lady many a time on skype with VOIP and It was me that removed her as a friend. none of what happens outside the game is your buisness nor is anything I do outside the game. again if I was to have ill intent, this is in no way your problem. do you think gnp will give me my hundreds of dollars back and the thousands to others? you think I
care to take legal action or have a vested intrest in telling them the law ? I do hope this is not gnp rebadged and ready to steel from people, these people that served our country and on war pensions. I am sure your a smart man. I was told Lore was comming when I started ZR and that all I spend in ZR would be added to that game, so many empty promisses
have been dished over the years from dif people. I started Lore on day one and I stucjk it out, no amount of cash will bring back the money or the time I spent, or the 500 accounts I worked on. I have nothing in this app and I wont be asked to spend money I dont have or cant afford just to heel in a game I will never be happy in. will they be fixing ZR
and adding a chat box to page like spoken about? is lore in the mnaking ?
will people buy the right to have people removed. so many questions and so little answers. I will be givingthis so thought over the next few days. I come supporting and spamming your url only to be banned from gnp games for doing so. I have always supported demorg and his game. I have pay pal doc to support the money I did spend/ where is it all now? this is in no way your fault for how I feel, its more about seeing how it all works, I played comp chessat 13 and I was a good chess player,
always respected everyone I played and would shake there hand and tell them they are better than I am, O never got but hurt and alway happy to learn, was not about winning. I feel like a Pawn in the game of your, moving the way you ask me to and I dont feel able to have fun and be myself.
anyways enough dribble from me, the truth is I dont trust anyone after all this and who would blame me?... Paul4:36amKing Toonseemingly as a prank or to harass the owner of the phone number. I hope you did not make that phone call. ???4:45amKing Toonthere is no crime contacting a friend and to state my intent to harass or prank is in itself demeaning, and not true. I still have no idea why you jump to conclusions with no proof of any ill intent. I never stated I was going to act in this way and if so what kind of fuckwit would give the number out? I have been called just about everything from a child
fucker to a bot user and racist. there is nothing new in the way people try and bend the truth or lie to bolstar an account. I am making you people money, people tell me all the time on pay day they will beef up to play with me. I see [people adding ZR from this new game. the trafic is spreeding from game to game. Take care matey, I find these apps dead
most of the time, its 5 am here, I have to stay up late at nights to play. no action, no bounties and trafic when i want to play. australian time is not always a good time for you lot.
anyways take care fella... talk another time mybe when you can fill me in about some of the others issues at hand aye? paul ""

Once again!!

AUTHOR: shanonlee - (USA)

I could care less if you know who I am!! I do not have to bow down to anyone, it is a game, that I enjoy playing!

I stand up for what I believe it, if you do not like it well too bad! I will defend Ground & Pound because I believe these allegations are frivolous.

I am an educated woman who sees things for what they are, I am a Certified paralegal for the State I reside in. I have NOT seen any of the behavior/activity you are alleging against Ground & Pound and unless you have Bona Fide proof, you are in fact defaming a company and leaving your self open for a civil suit!

If you do not like their apps or how they conduct THEIR business, then do not invest your money into their apps, instead invest it in a box of kleenex to wipe your tears away, because really enough with the whining already!! Man up and get over it!

Your allegations are merit-less and it is clear that you should not be playing these apps..Try Farmville or maybe I can ask my 12 year old daughter what apps she plays, that may be more up your alley!

Unless of course she beats you in the apps, then I am sure there will be more whining! my advice get a different hobby as opposed to crying on the internet and bashing a good game and company!

Offended by my rebuttal, well as a courtesy I will drop you a line when I care!

Sincerely,

JC Irish Grl/QUEEN OF YOUR DEMISE

GET OVER IT!!!

AUTHOR: shanonlee - (USA)

Once again, I will say Ground & Pound does not force you to play their apps, you elected too! Furthermore I have played for quite some time and I have not seen any of the activity you are alleging!!

My advice is if you do not like how they run their apps, stay off them and stop crying about it and making frivolous allegations against them!

It amazes me how uneducated people can be, it is their website therefore they can make their own rules..Did I really need to point that out to you? However with that said, their rules are fair and simple!

They only block you if you cheat or harass other players in a vulgar fashion, so they are wrong for that? come on now!! My advice to you is step away from all apps for awhile and pick up a book, it may do wonders for you :)

Sincerely,
JC IRISH GRL/QUEEN OF YOUR DEMISE

#11 REBUTTAL Individual responds

How many points did you get for you comments ?

AUTHOR: VETS - (Australia)

What a load of horse chit your comments after only playing a few months. while I put a heep of money into GNP there was no money coming out I did not permit, I was banned with NO MERIT, I have witnessed the bulling and steeling of money first hand your comments are fruitless. I hope you enjoy sucking up there ass for points because I will get the last laugh when the game does close and your money is also worthless. I have no pity for those that are addicted to sucking points and lying to people that have merit for there complaints. I would agree that these games are fun and very exiting and great games but you are clueless and naive to the reality of the extent that people are being RIPPED OFF. I know who you are and I seen the bum kisses all to often, many that were banned that could buy a free pass to come back to the games. enjoy your fee points while you can !

#12 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Terms of service

AUTHOR: G&P GAMING - (United States of America)

Terms of Service:

This license is subject to certain limitations. Any use of the Services in violation of these limitations will be considered a breach of this Agreement, and may result in disciplinary or legal action against you or your account. You agree that you will not:

* Disrupt, attempt to, or otherwise assist in the disruption of (i) any computer used to support the Services or (ii) any other player's experience;

* Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Services or other users' computers;

* Exploit the Services or any of its parts for any commercial purpose;

* Promote or encourage any illegal activity including, without limitation, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Services;

* Reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, modify, disassemble, or decompile, in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the Services, except to the extent permitted by applicable law;

Code of Conduct

Your use of the Services is governed by certain rules (the "Code of Conduct"), which are maintained and enforced by Ground and Pound Gaming, and must be adhered to by all users at all times when using or accessing the Services. It is your responsibility to know, understand and abide by this Code of Conduct. By accessing and using the Services, you agree that you will not:

* Publish, post, upload, transmit, distribute or disseminate Content that is harmful, abusive, vulgar, harassing, sexually explicit, sexually provocative, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, obscene, infringing, embarrassing, unwanted, invasive of another's right of privacy or publicity (including distributing another player's personal information if he or she has not made such information public on the host site (if applicable)), hateful, racist, homophobic, bigoted, or otherwise
offensive or objectionable;

* Make any threats or threatening remarks, including (but not limited to) threats directed at minors, threats against another individual or their family, and other such remarks which, in our opinion, are outside the scope or context of the game;

* Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services. For example, disrupting the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly, inputting excessively large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive SHOUTING (all caps) in an attempt to disturb other users, "spamming," or flooding (continuous posting repetitive text), are all prohibited;

* Violate the terms of any other applicable agreement or terms governing the access or use of the Services (including any end user license, code of conduct or other terms of use/service or guidelines from any web site on which the Services are available);

* Use, upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any Content, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services that infringes any copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other proprietary right of any party;

* Except as expressly authorized by us, advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any purpose, unless the Services on which you are playing specifically allows such messages. Offers to buy or sell in-game items, if applicable or permitted by Ground and Pound Gaming for any Services, must be limited to the appropriate forum or channel for
such offers;

* Collect (in an automated manner or otherwise) personal information about others, or impersonate or create a false identity (such as a celebrity, web site administrator or a Ground and Pound Gaming representative) for the purpose of misleading others (including attempting to obtain password, account, or other information from a user);

* Use the Services (including bulletin boards and other communications services) in any manner other than for personal communication as an individual user (i.e. sending surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spam or any duplicative or unsolicited messages); or

* Use the Services for fraudulent transactions or for any purpose that violates any applicable local, state, national, or foreign laws, regulations, or treaties.

These rules are not meant to be exhaustive, and we reserve the right to determine what conduct we consider to be in violation of the Code of Conduct or otherwise outside the spirit of the Services and to take such action as we see fit - up to and including termination of your account and exclusion from further participation in the Services. We reserve the
right to modify this Code of Conduct at any time.

User Account, Age Restrictions, Password, and Security

You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information (including usernames and passwords and billing information) and are responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or theft of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable
for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge. You are responsible for the activities occurring under your account and you will be liable for any losses or damages incurred by Ground and Pound Gaming or another party due to someone else using your account. You may not use anyone else's account at any time. Your account is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available your account to others. Any distribution by you of your account or related information may result in cancellation
of your account without refund.

Privacy

Any Content which you provide (and certain other information about you) is subject to our Privacy Policy, which is incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service. See our Privacy Policy for information and notices concerning our collection and use of your personal information. You understand that through your use of the Services you consent to the collection and use (as set forth in the Privacy Policy) of this information, including the transfer of this information to the United States and/or other countries for storage, processing and use by Ground and Pound Gaming. As part of providing you the Services, we may need to provide you with certain communications, such as service announcements
and administrative messages. These communications are considered part of the Services and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Please read Privacy below.

You acknowledge and agree that all Content, including, without limitation, all accounts, characters created, and virtual items or in-game currency acquired and developed as a result of game play, are the sole and exclusive property of Ground and Pound Gaming and may be used by Ground and Pound Gaming (and/or its affiliates, publishing
partners, distributors, licensors and licensees) for any purpose, including for commercial or promotional use. You agree that you may only upload or otherwise transmit on or through the Services Content that does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, and you represent and warrant that any Content you do transmit will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.

If you are deemed to have retained, under applicable law, any right, title or interest in or to any portion of the Content, you agree to and hereby do assign solely and exclusively to Ground and Pound Gaming all of your right, title and interest in and to such Content, without additional consideration, under applicable patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark and other similar laws or rights, in perpetuity. If such assignment is ineffective under applicable law, you hereby grant to
Ground and Pound Gaming the sole and exclusive, irrevocable, sub licensable, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, publish, distribute, sell, transfer, transmit, publicly display, use, and practice such Content, and to incorporate the same in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby waive any moral rights or rights of
publicity or privacy you may have in such Content.

Termination

We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account or your access to any or all of the Services at any time, for any reason and we have the right to terminate your account for what is, in our sole discretion and determination, deemed to be a violation or breach of these Terms of Service.

In the event your account or access to the Services is terminated, suspended or canceled, whether by you or by Ground and Pound Gaming, you will not be entitled to any refund nor will any credits or in-game items (e.g., points in an online game) be credited to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to
your account or anything associated with it (such as points or in-game items). If your account is terminated or suspended by us, we also have the right to terminate or suspend any of your other accounts.

Limitation of Liability

GROUND AND POUND GAMING AND ITS LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM (A) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF
GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION; (B) THE LOSS OR DAMAGE TO CHARACTERS, ACCOUNTS, STATISTICS, INVENTORIES OR USER PROFILE INFORMATION; OR (C) INTERRUPTIONS OF SERVICES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ISP DISRUPTIONS, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE FAILURES OR ANY OTHER EVENT WHICH MAY RESULT IN A LOSS OF DATA OR DISRUPTION OF SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL GROUND AND POUND GAMING OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR

Complaints and Notices

The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides copyright owners who believe that their rights under the United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet with ways to protect their rights. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied without your authorization and is available in this game in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you can provide notice of your claim to Ground and Pound Gamings Designated Agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:

- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed;

- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;

- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located in this game;

- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Ground and Pound Gaming to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party can be contacted;

- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and

- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

GROUND AND POUND GAMING PRIVACY POLICY

As used in this policy, the terms "using" and "processing" information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within the United States or internationally.

Information Collection and Use

Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your membership, and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate them.

Personally Identifiable Information.

* When you register with us, either through the Site or on one of the Services, we may ask you for personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, credit card or other billing
information, email address and home and business postal addresses. We also collect the other information that you provide as part of registration and the administration and personalization of your account (e.g., without limitation, zip code (on its own) and individual preferences) ("Non-Identifying Information"). We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with Non-Identifying Information) mainly to provide the Services, complete your transactions,
and administer your inquiries.

* Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or
combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Services and to analyze and understand how our Site and Services are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance, to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.

Log Data. When you visit the Site or the Services, whether as a Ground and Pound Gaming subscriber or a non-registered user just browsing (any of these, a "Ground and Pound Gaming User"), our servers automatically
record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Services, for their technical administration, to increase their functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor them to our visitors' needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the Services again, it will recognize you and serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. We also use this
information to verify that visitors to the Services meet the criteria required to process their requests. We do not treat Log Data as Personal Information or use it in association with other Personal Information, though we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such information for the same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying
Information.

Cookies

Like many websites, we use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use cookies for two purposes. First, we utilize persistent cookies to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Services. Second, we utilize session ID cookies to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by Ground and Pound Gaming Users and web traffic routing on the Services. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Services and then close your browser. Third party advertisers on the Services may also place or read cookies on your browser. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions or functionalities of the Services.

Emailing Via a Ground and Pound Gaming Account( details@gandpgaming.com )

Phishing

Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to Ground and Pound Gaming. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a
non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade ComJob's website.

Information Sharing and Disclosure

Ground and Pound Gaming Registration. When you register through the Services and submit your Personal Information to create a profile webpage or join one of the Services, Ground and Pound Gaming Users will see your username and the other information about you ("Required Subscriber Identifiers"). You can choose what other Personal Information
you provide as part of your profile ("Other Subscriber Information") and in some cases you can choose whether to share that information publicly on the Services by making selections via the "user preferences" section of your profile webpage. We will display your Personal Information in your profile page and elsewhere on the Services according to the
preferences you set in your account. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want other Ground and Pound Gaming Users to know about you. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and we encourage members to think carefully about what information about themselves they disclose in their profile pages. You can review and revise your profile information at any time. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and that you not use your real name as your username, since that would allow
others to identify you.

Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that includes your Personal Information, Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis and demographic profiling and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services.

Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform tasks, (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Services) or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. These third parties have
access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We may also provide Personal Information to our business partners or other trusted entities for the purpose of providing you with information on goods or services we believe will be of interest to you. You can, at any time, opt out of receiving such communications.

Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Ground and
Pound Gaming or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.

Business Transfers. Ground and Pound Gaming may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.

Changing or Deleting Your Information

Security

Ground and Pound Gaming is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored "personal data" (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on the Services in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.

International Transfer

Your information may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, Playdom transfers Personal Information to the United States and processes it there. Your consent to this Privacy Policy followed by your subJob of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.

Links to Other Sites

Our Services contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by clicking on a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party's website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization
or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the
privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.Welcome to American Mobsters.

Here is some game info, descriptions, and answers to some frequently asked questions. (FAQ's at the bottom)

Name - This is the name you chose when creating a character in the American Mobsters App

Level - This is your current level. You can increase your level by gaining experience. We will touch on this soon. There is currently NO LEVEL CAP.

Health - This is the total amount of damage you can take before making a visit to the hospital. The first number is your current health while the second is your max. (Current / Max). There is also a timer which shows you when you regenerate some of your lost health naturally. This timer depends on the race you chose at the beginning.

Stamina - This is used whenever you attack another player. If you attack another player as part of a bounty, a regular attack, or a punch it will consume 1 stamina. Just like health, the first number is your current stamina while the second is your max. (Current / Max). There is also a timer which shows you when you regenerate some of your stamina
naturally. This timer depends on the race you chose at the beginning.

Energy - This is used when you attempt to complete Jobs. The cost to attempt a Job is listed on each one and increases as you level up or attempt rare Jobs. Just like health, the first number is your current energy while the second is your max. (Current / Max). There is also a timer which shows you when you regenerate some of your energy naturally.
This timer depends on the Race you chose at the beginning.

Respect - This is the amount of experience needed before you level up. You gain experience by completing Jobs and winning battles against other players, whether you're attacking or defending.

Income - This is the amount of cash you are making from your assets. A good income is critical to winning as equipment upkeep increases.

Cash - This is the amount you have on hand to spend for land, property, equipment, and bounties.

Bank - This is where you can store money if you don't want people to be able to take a portion from your cash when losing a battle. There is a tax on deposits so be prepared to pay the bankers for their time.

Mob (Your Mobsters) - Your Mob represents how many people you bring into combat with you. You may bring 5 of each category of equipment into battle for each Mob members up to 500. After that only support mob members will add to the total. We'll explain more on mob.

Inventory Tab - The upper right box will showcase powerful Featured items that can substantially increase your power both in Jobs and against other players. Well touch on this more in the mob section.

Extra Energy - Each day for logging in you will receive +100 extra energy. Think of this as stored energy like a bank. This energy does not affect your max and is only good for one time use. Once it is used up you'll have to log in again the next day to get +100 more. You can build up a larger amount of energy to attempt larger Jobs.

Terms of Service:

* Exploit the Services or any of its parts for any commercial purpose;

Code of Conduct

offensive or objectionable;

such offers;

right to modify this Code of Conduct at any time.

User Account, Age Restrictions, Password, and Security

You may be able to use your user account and/or user ID of the website on which the Services are made available as your user account for that particular Service. If any of the Services require you to open an account directly with us, you must complete the registration process by providing current, complete and accurate information (including, if required, your email address) as prompted by the applicable registration form. YOU MUST BE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO USE THE SERVICES.

of your account without refund.

Privacy

infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.

publicity or privacy you may have in such Content.

Termination

Limitation of Liability

EVENT WHICH MAY RESULT IN A LOSS OF DATA OR DISRUPTION OF SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL GROUND AND POUND GAMING OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.

Complaints and Notices

- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;

GROUND AND POUND GAMING PRIVACY POLICY

Information Collection and Use

Personally Identifiable Information.

and administer your inquiries.

combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Playdom Users (defined below) to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Services and to analyze and understand how our Site and Services are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance, to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.

information to verify that visitors to the Services meet the criteria required to process their requests. We do not treat Log Data as Personal Information or use it in association with other Personal Information, same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying Information.

Cookies

the Service

Emailing Via a Ground and Pound Gaming Account( details@gandpgaming.com )

As part of the Services, Ground and Pound Gaming Subscribers may communicate with Ground and Pound Gaming Subscribers and non-registered users through use of their accounts. Where Ground and Pound Gaming Subscribers have selected the option of adding one or more email addresses to an online form, the message they create in the corresponding template will be sent from Ground and Pound Gaming to those email addresses on their behalf. These email addresses will be stored in the address book the Ground and Pound Gaming Subscriber creates and will be used only for the purpose of sending the email communication to the addressee.

Phishing

Information Sharing and Disclosure

you provide as part of your profile ("Other Subscriber Information") and in some cases you can choose whether to share that information publicly on the Services by making selections via the "user preferences" section your profile page and elsewhere on the Services according to the preferences you set in your account. Any information you choose to
that you not use your real name as your username, since that would allow others to identify you.

Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform tasks, (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database us in analyzing how our Services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our

Changing or Deleting Your Information

All Subscribers may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by changing the applicable information in their account settings or, for Services that are hosted on a social networking site, by changing the applicable information in their profile page. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation to retain the record. See below for privacy contact information.

Security

International Transfer

Links to Other Sites

or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.

Josh gambrel
Help@gandpgmaing.com

#13 General Comment

JC Irish/Queen of your Demise

AUTHOR: shanonlee - (USA)

I am sorry but what you you wrote is completely and utterly ridiculous !! YOU are attempting to defame a good game that people enjoy! I use my credit card frequently on this site and never once was there an unauthorized charge, furthermore no one forced you to play these game you elected too!

I have been playing for months and never seen the admins be crude or rude to anyone and any customer/players concerns are always addressed immediately!

What you posted in no way discouraged me from continuing to play and I sincerely hope others see your post for the non-sense that it is! Your allegations are merit-less to say the least.