Complaint Review: GROWING RICH W/ GOOGLE 866-3965695 NV (Raven Media)

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
GROWING RICH W/ GOOGLE 866-3965695 NV (Raven Media)
googlemoneyprofit.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

GROWING RICH W/ GOOGLE 866-3965695 NVGROWING RICH W/ GOOGLE 866-3965695 NV (Raven Media) Misrepresented trial period and charged my credit card before the end of trial period. No answer on the phone line to cancel Online help dismissed and "can't access account records" Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered the free cd from GROWING RICH W/ GOOGLE 866-3965695 NV. My credit card was charged the 1.95 they quoted. I tried for almost two weeks to cancel the trial to their website and either there was no answer or I was told I would be put on hold and the connection ended. They charged my credit card 39.95, I still could not get through to cancel. I went to their website and spoke with online help. I was told there was a problem with their call center and to keep trying as online did not have access to my account. I continued to try and never got through. At the same time a charge was made to my credit card by BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST 866-370-7270 NV for 7.95 a company I had never heard of. GROWING RICH W/ GOOGLE is the only company who had that credit card number as it is one I do not normally use. I canceled my credit card so no further charges could be made, but I was still ripped off for the original charges and no satisfaction from the company. This company's practices are unethical at best, fraud at worst. They should not be allowed to continue to disrupt peoples lives this way or undeservedly take their money. They take from people who are struggling to make ends meet and seem to feel no remorse.

Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2007 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GROWING-RICH-W-GOOGLE-866-3965695-NV-Raven-Media/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/GROWING-RICH-W-GOOGLE-866-3965695-NVGROWING-RICH-W-GOOGLE-866-3965695-NV-Raven-Media-M-291677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GROWING RICH W/ GOOGLE 866-3965695 NV (Raven Media)