Complaint Review: GROWING RICH WITH GOOGLE - BSM - GRANT SEARCH ASST - NETWORK AGENDA.COM

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:Salina Kansas
GROWING RICH WITH GOOGLE - BSM - GRANT SEARCH ASST - NETWORK AGENDA.COM
, Nevada U.S.A.

GROWING RICH WITH GOOGLE - BSM - GRANT SEARCH ASST - NETWORK AGENDA.COM CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD WERE NOT AUTHORIZED NEVADA NOTICE: This company has no affiliation with Google.

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*Author of original report: Raven Media

I received my credit card billing and there were charges that I did not make I ordered from website GROWING RICH WITH GOOGLE . It was priced at $1.95. However when I received the credit card this monther there is a charge of $39.95, with GROWING RICH WITH GOOGLE ON FOR THE $1.95 wich I did authorize. i was charted $7.95 by BSM/GRANT SEACH ASST. NETWORK AGENDA.COM charged 9.95. The only thing I ordered on line was $1.95.

Phone numbers show up as GROWING RICH WITH GOOGLE --866.396-5695 BSM GRANT SEARCH -866--370-7270 and NETWORK AGENDA.COM- 800-418-9320. All are listed in Nevada. This is a big Rip Off and now credit card company is investigating it.

Connie
Salina, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2008 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GROWING-RICH-WITH-GOOGLE-BSM-GRANT-SEARCH-ASST-NETWORK-AGENDACOM/Nevada/GROWING-RICH-WITH-GOOGLE-BSM-GRANT-SEARCH-ASST-NETWORK-AGENDACOM-CHARGES-TO-MY-CRED-297562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GROWING RICH WITH GOOGLE - BSM - GRANT SEARCH ASST - NETWORK AGENDA.COM

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Connie for any misunderstandings that may have occurred when she ordered our product. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the first paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7 days and we would not have charged Connie had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". Right next to that button is the following statement:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Ship My FREE Kit!" I am ordering the Growing Rich with Google CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-five cents S&H, after the seven-day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty one day bonus trials to Grant Master and Network Agenda for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollars and ninety five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich W/ Google." Cancel any time at 866-396-5695.

Connie, please contact customer service at the number above, they are available Monday-Friday 9 am-9 pm Eastern Standard Time. There you will find an agent that can assist you with your account concerns.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

Raven Media

AUTHOR: C s wilson - (U.S.A.)

I called raven Media and they said I should have read the agreement that said I would also be signed up for the other companies. The customer service agent says that the owner has posted his personal phone number on this site soooooooooooo where can that be found.
They will cancel however the money is non refundable so they say.Never will I buy anything internet related till I do a search on the company----I GUESS JUST CHALK IT UP AS LESSON LEARNED.