Complaint Review: GS Ballance

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: GS Ballance — Clearwater Florida
GS Ballance
Nationwide USA

Amable Solutions i called Amable Solutions to get computer checked, run faster, could hardly understand person respondimg, they were polite and was told for 339.00 three years my computer would be fixed run bettr, protection .after being 2hrs they finally got things ok but the very next morning my computer was so slow and so much harder to understand I hated it, I e-mailed Amable Solutions told them I do not like it too complicated and to much money, I read so many bad reports about Amable Solutions, being nice about it I said I wanted money refunded as they promise money back guarantee.they do not answer my e-mail or answer calls Clearwater Nationwide

On 08/05/2014 i got a call from some technician from Amable Solutions. He had a very strong diction. He said that he is from MicroSoft and offered me a free check up of my PC. He remotely accessed my PC using a software called Team Viewer and showed me many stopped drivers. After which he asked me to give him my card details only after which he said he would fix my PC. I saw through his scam and i said no to him immediately. He hung up on my saying that i would be miserable and made my PC crash. I went to a local technician and he fixed my PC but all my data was gone. Those thugs made me lose all the information stored on my PC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GS-Ballance/nationwide/Amable-Solutions-i-called-Amable-Solutions-to-get-computer-checked-run-faster-could-har-1168031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GS Ballance