Complaint Review: GS Services Limited Partnership

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Elena — Palm Harbor Florida United States of America
GS Services Limited Partnership
P.O. Box 32500 Houston, Texas United States of America

GS Services Limited Partnership Ripoff Artist and Rude Unprofesional Company Houston, Texas

In January I made arrangements to start paying off my student loans. Even though my company had cut our salaries the customer service representative did not care. It was either garnish my wages for $200.00 a week or pay $401.00 a month. Off course I settled in paying $401.00 per month.

I was stuggling to pay my bills with the cut in salary and tried several times to have this put on hold until I got back on my feet to no avail. On Friday the 15th I was laid off and called them to let them know that I would not be able to continue paying them until I found another job.

The Customer services rep said to me that I should have thought about this before borrowing the money. I was OMG you think I knew 20 years ago that I would be in this predicament. If you an see in the future can you please give me the lottery numbers. Off course this made her totally loose it and started screaming at me that they were going to garnish my unemployment and they did not care if I lived in a car they were going to find me. I finished by canceling the program and hanging up on them.

Really how can companies like this exist and why would anyone use them with this bad reputation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GS-Services-Limited-Partnership/Houston-Texas-77081/GS-Services-Limited-Partnership-Ripoff-Artist-and-Rude-Unprofesional-Company-Houston-Tex-899117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GS Services Limited Partnership