• Report: #198249

• Submitted: Mon, June 26, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 17, 2006

• Reported By:Madison Alabama
GSA Grant Search Assistant
grantsearchassistant.com St. George, Utah U.S.A.

GSA Grant Search Assistant ripoff Grant cd junk not worth it St. George Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I ordered the free cd GSA offered. No where that I could see was there any information or mention of subcribing to anything. I got the cd weeks later. I used it found it to be no help at all. I used it once never took it out again. Chalked it up to u get what you pay for. Later, I was online looking at my bank statements and found GSA listed as an auto withdrawal. Not only had they taken 29.95 out but they took it out TWICE in 2days time. I found the cd with the # to call only to be told there is little print that says with the cd you subcribe to thier service. I say ok but why was it taken out twice in one month 2 days apart.Only to be told I need to fax them my bank statement to prove it Don't they keep records of accounts. If they pulled up that account they would see that they did. I then asked how long it would take to get Money back into my account. I was told it would take up too a month. It only takes them a minute to take it. How come it takes a mont to get it back ?? BE ware of small print read eveything.

Mickie
Madison, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GSA-Grant-Search-Assistant/St-George-Utah-84771/GSA-Grant-Search-Assistant-ripoff-Grant-cd-junk-not-worth-it-St-George-Utah-198249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GSA Grant Search Assistant

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Mickie. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Mickie had she cancelled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

The reason she would have been asked to fax in her statement for proof, is that the database is only showing 1 charge being taken out. We do not just refund for an additional charge without proving it was made first.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,